Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's no Surprise -(I don't trust Gibbs and Williams)!

WilberMarshall48

The Redskins overpay (and overcharge) for everyone and everything!

Do you really think we could not have to Rocky 5-10 picks later?

And to pay what we did for the move-up?

It's the same thing we did last year for Jason C. We did not need to move up so many spots to get him.

We're over-valuing players in the draft, and free agency (Antwaan, for example).

I mean, OK Synder (Redskins), we get it. You love to spend money... but be smart! Don't over-value and don't overpay. You could have waited more picks to trade up for Rocky and you could have given less for it. Why do I care? Cause we're the ones paying the price for these blunders @ 119 a ticket.

Eventually all of this is going to catch up to us. We can't keep overextending ourselves by pulling magic to get under the cap and trade away picks like their free candy. Eventually we're gonna have to say, "You know what, let's just be like a normal team this year and not trade up and pay for what we did the year before. We put ourselves in this place, we gave away our pick." EVENTUALLY this system will collapse under its own bloated weight... Obviously we're trying to win now, but after Gibbs leaves there are going to be DARK years around here as we pay the price.

we were 18 slots away- what is your logic? Trade with a team 13 or 8 slots away.

This is why you manage a fantasy team and not a real business. Trades are not just whipped together over a whim. Get real and which player that Gibbs has brought in hasn't performed? OK than

Get a grip Wilber ... this is a great pick ... Rocky M. will fit Williams' scheme prefectly. The skins always trade up to get their man. The FO will do it again next year ... they know how to play the system aggressivley and perfectly. Let's see if they trade next year's # 1 to do it agian!

in the beggining of the second round, linebackers were taken off the board fast.

Demeco Ryans (hou) 33rd pick

D'qwell Jackson (cle) 34th pick

its obvious that we did not want howard.

and seeing the 2 linebackers taken fast, we maybe should have waited but we did nto want to risk Rocky being gone.

we got cooley, like this... how did we overestimate his value that time? Jason Campbell? how has alex smith performed? Aaron rodgers? we took the best QB last year... until alex and Aaron can prove me wrong, we gto a steal.

if you dont like this, go away and get off the bandwagon!!! , your statements sound like a mad fairweather fan

Nah, no close...this will be the official "omg, no!" wet-your-diaper thread

And yet another :applause: for Jumbo

Figures I'd go out and come back to find some b***hfest going on

Will the day EVER come that people are willing to have a little faith in the staff?

This is more about Synder/Cerrato than Gibbs/Williams.

Can you honestly say that we don't overvalue and overpay players? Seriously.

And who changes people's post titles? That's unprofessional.

Can you honestly say that we have overvalued and overpaid players? Please cite specific examples from the last two seasons under Gibbs/Williams.

I've heard the Bruce Smith/Deion Sanders enough. Please amuse me with something remotely novel.

Thanks in advance.

3...2...1 closed.

Why would we close a thread that can be discussed?

in before close!!! suckers!

People are gonna start gettin smacked for the famous "in before close" post.

As for the topic, these moves that we have made in the past haven't bitten us yet. How can someone say that a player is over valued until we actually see how he pans out over the course of a season or two.

It's the same thing we did last year for Jason C. We did not need to move up so many spots to get him.

We're over-valuing players in the draft, and free agency (Antwaan, for example).

I mean, OK Synder (Redskins), we get it. You love to spend money... but be smart! Don't over-value and don't overpay. You could have waited more picks to trade up for Rocky and you could have given less for it. Why do I care? Cause we're the ones paying the price for these blunders @ 119 a ticket.

Eventually all of this is going to catch up to us. We can't keep overextending ourselves by pulling magic to get under the cap and trade away picks like their free candy. Eventually we're gonna have to say, "You know what, let's just be like a normal team this year and not trade up and pay for what we did the year before. We put ourselves in this place, we gave away our pick." EVENTUALLY this system will collapse under its own bloated weight... Obviously we're trying to win now, but after Gibbs leaves there are going to be DARK years around here as we pay the price.

Yea, it's gonna catch up with us blah, blah, blah! Are you that naieve or did the education bus just pass you bye? If you don't trust Gibbs and his staff and what they have done in just two damn years then maybe you should pick a new team! What about this don't you understand???

A normal team? :laugh:

Yes, let's be a normal team like the Saints, Texans, Lions, Cardinals, and Browns and bottom feed for the rest of our franchise's history.

Archived