Allen

Freotte

Shuler

Green

Johnson 2x

Davis

Arrington

Bailey

Portis.........PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Will miss Lavar, should've tried him at DE

Dean's jerseys

Bailey throw back :doh:

Davis throw back :doh:

ps looking for Riggins throwback in a med/lg :D

I've come here to cry about losing LA. He was a great linebacker, and really the face of the Redskins during all the craziness that's taken place with all the different head coaches and defensive coordinators. I hope he never plays against the Redskins because he will probably blow up on us. Good luck LA you will be missed.

Well LaVar has gone I really hoped things would work out but and I think the Potsons have a hand in this and players really need to take note of this . As of now two of thier clients LaVar and Julian Peterson (who i intially thought of as a replacement) will be looking for work after comming off their most disapointing season . Winslow thier other high profile client has so hurt his relationship with his team he may never see the potential of his skills .

LaVar thanks for the memories but now it is a new time in Skinsvile... it is interesting to note that the unassuming Jon Jansen is now one of the longest serving Redskins left .

Fuji and Brice, it is time to get Brunell jerseys.

I already got one 2 years ago when we signed him. He was in the same fraternity I was in college, Lambda Chi Alpha. If anything Mark will be known as the first Redskin QB that beat swept the Cowboys and Eagles in the same season. :thumbsup:

_E7T4327brunnnne1.jpg

I'll miss seeing LA56 out there for us in the B&G, but to go so far to say that we should retire the #56...puhlease. He doesn't hold any records (that I can think of) for us and before this last season, I didn't see him leading us to the playoffs. While losing him does hurt a bit, I think it will turn great for both sides. I think our D will will be better off without Lavar and he will be better off in a system that better suits his talents.

No matter how you look at it, LA was overpaid. Blame it on Danny, blame it on Vinny, blame it on Joe Gibbs if you're really desperate. However, his seeking free agency just further ingrains the real truth about LA. LA is about LA. He wants the spotlight, and as long as nobody in this organization is going to treat him like the "second coming of LT", he'll take his baggage elsewhere. Odds are that he was going to be cut anyways, so I really don't understand this move. Sometimes I think the Postons are idiots, but usually they do what's best for their clients. It will be interesting to see what happens.

My advice to any player about to enter the draft never sign the Postons as your agent they mess up players career. Lavar keep talking if i don't stay in Washington i'm going to retire yeah sure man but u go ahead and give us 4 mill to be a free agent.All he had to do like the other true Redskins was to restructure but no he has to be greedy this bama has played minimal games and think he excepts 6.8 mill signing bonus for what u didn't do anything. Look at what Chad Pennington did for the Jets with his contract he knew he didn't play to exceptions of pay and what did he do restructure his contract but Lavar and his agents rather be soft and give 4 mill back. Man Lavar u were my favorite player alongside Sean Taylor but come on now lets be real no other fans will treat you like us,u said you feel loyal to us,you even got a car done in burgundy and gold to symbolize the Redskins and now you pay us 4 mill to be a free agent. Man forget you man and take ur slow injury prone ass to Pittsburgh to cause we all know thats where ur going for sure washed up sorry ass. Man i hate u

We can argue all day about what Arrington was worth to this team, but at the end of the day I'm sorry to see him go. I was really hoping he and the team would figure it all out. I hope for nothing but the best for Lavar ...

.. so long as he doesn't stay in the NFC East. :)

I am very pleasantly surprised by the reactions, fellas. You guys kick ***. I thought for sure that he would get roasted on this site, but you guys proved me wrong.

Anyway, I really do hope that he tears it up...somewhere in the AFC, though.

BTW, that is hilarious about all the jerseys...and I felt bad about my Coles jersey!

Archived