Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks and good luck LA, we'll miss you. :doh:

dent19

and plan to make as much money as possible in the shortest time.

Be real man please.....

That's what I was implying with why he opted to pay the Skins back so he would hit the market on opening day, thus having a greater chance of landing a bigger contract. As far as getting real, you stated exactly what I was implying, so I'm not sure where you're coming from?

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

There seems to be a lot of Lavar haters now, just like when Bailey left. It's gonna be funny how good Lavar will play when he's with another team. I really hope he gets back to form, just not against us.

I can't help but think what people may say if ST was sentenced to like 2 years, essentially taking him off the team. I'm willing to bet that no matter how many people love him here, that it won't take long for the haters to pop up just like they did for Lavar.

We're not in the locker room, and we're not the ones signing the contracts. So I can't understand why people take things so personally when things like this happens.

There seems to be a lot of Lavar haters now, just like when Bailey left. It's gonna be funny how good Lavar will play when he's with another team. I really hope he gets back to form, just not against us.

I can't help but think what people may say if ST was sentenced to like 2 years, essentially taking him off the team. I'm willing to bet that no matter how many people love him here, that it won't take long for the haters to pop up just like they did for Lavar.

We're not in the locker room, and we're not the ones signing the contracts. So I can't understand why people take things so personally when things like this happens.

Yea I never understood why people all of a sudden hate guys who left like Pierce, Smoot, Champ, and Lavar. When they were here, everybody loved him, but the second that they sign with another team for more money, people begin to hate. I still love Smoot and Lavar, I respect Champ, and Pierce.........well he's on the Giants. ('Nuff said.)

goood luck lavar we loved u even the haters did ur first 3 years they all wanna be hatefull when u got a injury to overcome but i always will u were great and will be awesome sumwhere else i just hope its nowhere we play lol thanks for the times and ur gracefull exit from all the loyal fans and the haters thank u 56

You're correct main man they do.

on a yahoo sports link, it said lavar said he wants to go to an NFC East team:mad:

Over the past few seasons LaVar has become one of my favorite Redskins. Good luck unless you go to Dallas, Philadelphia, New York, Denver, Baltimore, St Louis or Tampa Bay.

I will miss you #56!

PH2005071201641.jpg

Archived