Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks and good luck LA, we'll miss you. :doh:

dent19

Hey man its been great having you represent the B&G. These have been some trying times as Redskin a fan, and you were just a spark of fire that kept us bragging with the best of the rest of the fans around the NFL.

Much love to Trish and the baby.

Ima really miss you Bruh.

Keisha sends her love. And we still on for dinner when you come up top holla at ya boy.....

346485932%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3275%3E8%3C3%3E35%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323356%3C7%3A%3A%3A93nu0mrj

I too will miss Lavar. You really were a great physical talent and could have been the best ever

I wish it could have worked out, but like Chris Webber, Heath Shuler, Jaromir Jagr, it just was not meant to be in Washington DC. Maybe another time, and another place, but just not here

Good luck 56

Why is it classless? Lavar did'nt want to be here. When's the last time you heard of a player paying to be realeased?

The guy played hard every game, played hurt, sometimes you gotta move on, this is one of those times.... no disrepect to your views but he was a great Redskin... even a Cowboy fan can see that....

don't get me wrong i'm not a lavar hater but if your going to represent a origanization then put team before self

The whole we not gonna pay you because your agent F'd up is a real problem for him.... he was supposed to be the backbone of the team and the owner wants to stick it to you on a technical contract error...... :doh:

wow would you act.... he still played for 2 yrs..... if thats not team 1st then i guess he should have slept on FedEx during off season..... come on turtle its a businees and these things happen.... the man was great for us... be real

BRICE'S Jersey's :cry:

Allen

Freotte

Shuler

Green

Johnson 2x

Davis

Arrington

Bailey

Portis.........PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a skinz fan,but i will cheer for lavar no matter who he plays with.i'll trade for him in madden 2007,he'll always be a skin.

BRICE'S Jersey's :cry:

Allen

Freotte

Shuler

Green

Johnson 2x

Davis

Arrington

Bailey

Portis.........PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you, I had an Arrington Jersey too, thought it would be safe because I got if after he signed the contract extension.

Now it will join Smoot, Bailey, Davis, Westbrook and Jay Schroeder (from 1987) in my Jersey Grave Yard.

tombstone_soap_large.gif

Green

I think you are safe with that Jersey unless it was a Trent Green or Jacques Green Jersey.

Archived