Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks and good luck LA, we'll miss you. :doh:

dent19

right move moneywise but it hurts me that he wants to go. i do think he got the short end of the stick. He got injured at exactly the wrtong times, and lost favor of the coaches. then his AGENTS screwed him. . . anywayi am going to miss wathcing him play

Why is it classless? Lavar did'nt want to be here. When's the last time you heard of a player paying to be realeased?

Didn't want to be here? According to who? Everything he EVER said about being here was positive. Yes, he had his troubles, but he NEVER said he didn't want to be here. In fact, if I recall, he said that he wanted to be a Redskin for life & that if the Redskins cut him or tried to trade him, he would rather retire. Not want to be here? When did he say anything about not wanting to be here? :mad:

Hey man its been great having you represent the B&G. These have been some trying times as Redskin a fan, and you were just a spark of fire that kept us bragging with the best of the rest of the fans around the NFL.

Much love to Trish and the baby.

Ima really miss you Bruh.

Keisha sends her love. And we still on for dinner when you come up top holla at ya boy.....

English translation: I want you to think that I know Lavar Arrington personally.

:applause:

To #56: you were my favorite Redskin ever since you were drafted. I hope you keep doing well wherever you go. You say you love the fans here at Washington. They will still love you if you don't return to the NFC East. Thanks for the memories.

P.S. Get a new agent. The Postons WILL screw you again.

Lavar you were the beginning of great defenses here at the Redskins, I just wish you could stick around and be part of the end product. Good luck, i hope you can continue to terrorize QBs in the AFC (PLEASE!!) Otherwise, just good luck against all teams except the redskins.

Peace Lavar, you made defense my favorite side of the game for this redskins' fan.

STLT

Yes I'm officially pissed and upset and angry all at the same time. My favorite Redskin is gone. On top of that there goes another 70 dollar jersey. After the last few years I'm down to my Portis jersey and Taylor's #36 as far as current players go. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck LA.

Just a sad ending to what was once a beautiful relationship. Goodbye Lavar, I'll miss your big time hits, the passion you brought to the field, and the love you gave back to the fans. I doubt he'll ever find the love elsewhere that he found in DC. I hope this really is whats best for both the Redskins and LA.:doh:

Good bye Lavar. I wish you well. I guess I am a little puzzled that you said you were a team guy and didn't want to restructure and the other newer guys portis, springs and thomas who haven't been here as long all restructured their deals. I am sure that there is more to your story that we haven't heard yet. I just wish that things were to work out. It is hard watching a guy on your team develop and then head somewhere else. I just hope we don't end up playing you 2 times in a year like some of the other former redskins have done. Take it easy Lavar and good luck to you and your family. Hopefully you will be on top again, please just don't go to the Cowboys.

Thanks Lavar we will miss you on and off the field and some of these people who dont realize this will see shortly. Wherever you go will be my runner up favorite team. I hope you get a superbowl ring because at times you were all we had on bad teams. Good luck LA

Sad to see some of the hostile attitudes here, the man is gone so why try and run him down? He is a helluva player and gave a lot to this team so all I can do is wish him well (unless he goes elsehwhere in the NFC East)

I loved Lavar. I was at the draft where he was drafted. I was at the Walter Camp dinner where he was and got to chat with him. Yes, I think everyone will agree that he has not lived up to his potential and coupled with the fact of his big contract made him a goner. But this news really gets me down. He still did some very good things for this team in all his years and even this past year with all the critics.

Archived