Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you tired of?

Spaceman Spiff

That's a far cry from not being allowed to say Christmas in public. Why did feel you had to exaggerate? Did you think your point was too weak on it's own merit?

Hmm...Kids and teachers not allowed to say "Christmas" in a public school. Retailers turning their backs on the people who provide 1/4 of their income for the entire year. We're not far from my statement being completely accurate.

If you haven't seen a blatant assault on Christianity in the last 10 years, you're simply not looking. The Establishment Clause has been completely abused, and it seems as though Christians are taking the brunt of it.

Hmm...Kids and teachers not allowed to say "Christmas" in a public school. Retailers turning their backs on the people who provide 1/4 of their income for the entire year. We're not far from my statement being completely accurate.

If you haven't seen a blatant assault on Christianity in the last 10 years, you're simply not looking. The Establishment Clause has been completely abused, and it seems as though Christians are taking the brunt of it.

As evident in other threads, i am FAR from a God-fearing, church-going, well anything - but even i'd have to say that Christianity has pretty much been singeled out and criticized in America.

As evident in other threads, i am FAR from a God-fearing, church-going, well anything - but even i'd have to say that Christianity has pretty much been singeled out and criticized in America.

I didn't want to go that route in this thread. Honestly. But I think it's true.

I didn't want to go that route in this thread. Honestly. But I think it's true.

Me neither (as i said in my original post). I was just backing ya up - and showing that even those of us that speak out against the church know christianity is taking the brunt.

I am tired of the cold weather.

I am tired of work because people are lazy

I am tired of people jerking my chain-yes I said that-specifically where I am sitting at right now!! GRRRR!

I am tired of having work on going and not being able to finish an AUDIT.

Tired of crappy service at restraunts, it's your job do it well, if you don't like it find a different line of work.

Tired of Cowboy fans, Seahawk fans

Tired of seeing football players taking off their helmets and seeing 2 karat diamonds in their ears, it's football not a nightclub. (anyone see the receiver get popped, late hit by Roy Williams by the way, during the pro bowl. when they pulled his helmet off a team mate had to pick his ice up off the field, ridiculus)

Tired of people sueing for no reason

Tired of the wrong people getting too much jail time and the right people not getting enough

Women who say one thing, do something else, then get mad at you when you call them on it! I'm also tired of being nice all the time!

Men do the same things ....

And stop being so nice!!! ;)

I'm tired of:

Working

Dealing with people who do nothing but complain

Cold Weather

American Idol

Not being able to sleep

I am tired of the cold weather.

What cold weather.

What I am tired of countiued,

Duke

everything about them how come they get so much air time

Maryland Basketball

Why are they losing so much, what happen Is Gary Willams losing it.

Thugs around my hood, they sell right in front of my house and I had to tell my little brother that they were selling special grass.If you are going to sell do it in the alley or something.

We can agree on one thing: The establishment clause has indeed been abused. We aren't even close to separation of church and state. :)

Where are they telling kids they are not allowed to say "Christmas?"

100% of the house and Senate are Christians but only 73.5% of the population is Christian. Under-represented I think not.

The war on Christmas was invented by FOX news and the radical religious right. It's about as real as WMD's in Iraq in 2003.

That is another thing

I am tired of Fox News, I like WTTG Fox 5 but I hate Fox News.

I am also tired of Gas Prices, what happen to the days when people used to complain that gas was $1.19. I know I only been drivning for a year but I do remeber when peopole thought 1.19 was expensive.

Damn there are some tired people here!

We get the politicians we vote into office, they didn't drop out of a blue sky, but I'm tired of all the political bickering that doesn't get anything accomplished. Stop believing that it all needs experts and get involved locally, make yourself heard.

I read through 5 pages of this and have to admit I'm nowhere near as tired as a lot of other people are.

The one I will agree with is lousy drivers, people too old and unaware to drive, too self-absorbed to put down the cell phone and pay attention, too busy changing CDs or putting on makeup, or just simply too stupid to be allowed out of the yard.

Speaking of driving,

If I get pulled over by another police I am suning.

Okay I only got pulled over one time, but I was in VA and I was drivnig in a nice neighborhood. I got pulled over for one reason. I was Black and I was driving in a loud pick up truck. I was listeing to gospel rap. Policeman it is 2006 stop sterotyping.

We can agree on one thing: The establishment clause has indeed been abused. We aren't even close to separation of church and state. :)

100% of the house and Senate are Christians but only 73.5% of the population is Christian. Under-represented I think not.

The war on Christmas was invented by FOX news and the radical religious right. It's about as real as WMD's in Iraq in 2003.

Joe Lieberman converted?

'100% of the house and Senate are Christians'????

What the heck are you talking about?

A lot of mine are repeats, but such is life. I'm tired of:

-my job

-JJ Redick

-VT fans

-waiting to go to grad school

-dealing with phony women

-rude people

-children that are allowed to run amok by their 'parents'

-people that drive slow in the passing lane just to piss me off

-Paris Hilton

-the ACLU

-politics EVERYWHERE!

-people that are inconsiderate of others people's cultures

-the Dutch

(Okay, the last two are from Austin Powers, I need some levity after all this tiredness)

LITTER BUGS! :redpunch:

People at my job saying they are "slammed" :tantrum:

people giving American Pitbull Terriers a bad name :doh:

Hangovers :beerglass :refill:

Bass coming from some jerks Honda Civic who thinks everyone wants to hear their music :loser:

A lot of mine are repeats, but such is life. I'm tired of:

-rude people

:yes: right on, people in general really suck when it comes to just being polite and kind. Living in D.C., riding the metro every day and just dealing with all sorts of people, I've come to the conclusion that most of you out there are miserable. :laugh: whew . . .

Archived