Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you tired of?

Spaceman Spiff

Every thread in the tailgate turning into a political/religion battlefield with more mud being slung than at Woodstock '99.

Oh yeah, and George W. Bush - man that guy sucks. :)

And here we go.......

By the way - for those of you who don't get it, the second part of my original post was supposed to be ironic. :)

VERY tired of politics, political pissing matches, every thread turning political, and people who can't live through the day without crying about Bush.

Tired of ESPN's NFL and MLB coverage. A little tired of their NCAA Hoops coverage too, since they worship Dook.

Tired of my crappy dead-end job. And I'm right there with Captain Chaos about being tired about not being able to get a job in a field I'd like to be in because of lack of experience.

Tired of traffic and bad drivers, selfish people, and prima donna athletes and celebrities.

Tired of my crappy dead-end job. And I'm right there with Captain Chaos about being tired about not being able to get a job in a field I'd like to be in because of lack of experience.

This is, unfortunately, how the world works. Ironically, there's probably a bunch of people WITH experience in your desired field who feel THEIR job is dead end. Yet hiring committees would rather have "miserable experience" over "ready and willing inexperience." ****ty ain't it?

But fear not fellas, keep on keepin' on and the ideal job in your ideal industry WILL come. I was in the same boat a couple years back. I thought I might end up getting stuck in an industry I hated until I retired. Thankfully, it didn't happen like that and I found where I'm supposed to be. It's just like fishing. You might cast your resume out over and over and over again. But eventually, you'll get a bite.

Don't give up, and don't get discouraged. This **** happens to everybody.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel ya.

I mean Bush failed at everything he's attempted in his life, Miltary, owner, governor. But he was a rich white good ole-boy. Never mind thats makes him qualified to lead this country into the future.

Get over it. You lost the election.

Liberal pansies.

:applause:

I mean Bush failed at everything he's attempted in his life, Miltary, owner, governor. But he was a rich white good ole-boy. Never mind thats makes him qualified to lead this country into the future.

Tired of the assault on white male christian conservatives. Why is it that EVERYONE else can talk about race. It's fine to criticize whites, but if you criticize anyone else, you're a racist. Wrong is wrong.

I distinctly remember CNN and Time magazine showing pictures of the crucifix in a jar of urine years ago that was passed off as art. You're not allowed to say "Christmas" in public anymore. And yet, a picture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turbin is not shown on TV out of "respect" for Islam. Hmm...The cartoon implied that Islam is being used as an excuse to commit acts of violence. They've responded to a CARTOON by burning buildings and killing people. Yeahhh...That cartoon was WAY offbase. :rolleyes:

This conservative administration, for better or worse, has at least taken action against terrorism. Maybe if we had tried that in 1993, after the first trade center bombing, the second wouldn't have happened.

And I'm tired of being male in a male-dominated industry. It leads to the handful of females we have getting whatever they want on a silver platter.

OK, I'm done. For now.

Tired of the assault on white male christian conservatives. Why is it that EVERYONE else can talk about race. It's fine to criticize whites, but if you criticize anyone else, you're a racist. Wrong is wrong.

I distinctly remember CNN and Time magazine showing pictures of the crucifix in a jar of urine years ago that was passed off as art. You're not allowed to say "Christmas" in public anymore. And yet, a picture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turbin is not shown on TV out of "respect" for Islam. Hmm...The cartoon implied that Islam is being used as an excuse to commit acts of violence. They've responded to a CARTOON by burning buildings and killing people. Yeahhh...That cartoon was WAY offbase. :rolleyes:

This conservative administration, for better or worse, has at least taken action against terrorism. Maybe if we had tried that in 1993, after the first trade center bombing, the second wouldn't have happened.

And I'm tired of being male in a male-dominated industry. It leads to the handful of females we have getting whatever they want on a silver platter.

OK, I'm done. For now.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

I'm tired of name calling in politics. Just because you disagree with someones political views doesn't mean that you have to revert to name calling. Have an intelligent conversation about politics. I guess I am expecting too much in that case. When political discussions revert to name calling, it reminds me of little kids fighting. Not everyone is going to be to the right or to the left. Name calling doesn't make you win an argument, it just ruins a political discussion.

great thread...

tired of us not massively bombing the Iranian WMD program and Revolutionary Guards

tired of us not having killed Moqtada al-sadr and the Mehdi army

tired of slow drivers who are clueless

tired of foreigners illegally swamping my country and buying up our strategic interests

tired of leftists daily whining and rants

I am REALLY tired.

When did this happen?

Major retailers this season, including Wal-Mart instructed their employees to say "Happy Holidays" to their shoppers. "Merry Christmas" was off-limits. My wife, who has been a school teacher for 10 years, was instructed this year that any pre-vacation holiday had to be called a "Winter Celebration." And for the second time, she had a "Winter Break" instead of the "Christmas Vacation" we all grew up with.

VERY tired of politics, political pissing matches, every thread turning political, and people who can't live through the day without crying about Bush.

Amen to that!

Tired of "poor old New Orleans" they were dancing in the streets before the levee's broke while their brother and sisters on the MS Gulf Coast were dying.

Tired of Congress cutting back on my troops, too many good people are being forced out while lesser, worthless punks are allowed to stay in.

Tired of coming to work everday and baby sitting Airman in their 20's that are products of playstation and MTV, they're a bunch of crybaby's.

Tired of sitting in a tree year after year waiting for that record whitetail to come by so I can get the trophy I've dreamed of my whole life.

I'll come back later for more imput. :)

I know what we all are tired of Salary Cap and People pn ESPN going on the Redskins

I am tired of my job

I am tired of DC

I am tired of people telling me that I am fat. I know I been fat since 89. Well I am probaly big boned I just do not know.

Most of all I am sick and tired of people finding a way to blame Bush for everything. He is one peson he can not saved the world by his self.

And stop calling him the Anti-Christ

Tired of boredom.

Tired of the HORRIBLE music that's been flooding the airwaves the last 5 years or so. More like the last decade, though I suppose.

Tired of the overly PC state of the world. Being offended is part of life.

Tired of overreactions. To everything.

Tired of hearing about politics. Nothing they do is going to end the world.

- Politics

- Working on my Masters Degree

- Weeds that take over my front yard every year

- Taxes going up in Fairfax County every year

- People who honk their horns when they go over the new speed bump on my street in front of my house, like I put it there myself

- Wiping my three year old's ass

- Cleaning up my dog's crap in the back yard

- Barry Bonds

I can't stand American Idol.

Night after night after night. Then it keeps invading the news, and then the media tries to foist these karaoke singers over on us as celebrities. Like we don't have enough vapid celebrities that we have to hear about all the time!

Major retailers this season, including Wal-Mart instructed their employees to say "Happy Holidays" to their shoppers. "Merry Christmas" was off-limits. My wife, who has been a school teacher for 10 years, was instructed this year that any pre-vacation holiday had to be called a "Winter Celebration." And for the second time, she had a "Winter Break" instead of the "Christmas Vacation" we all grew up with.

That's a far cry from not being allowed to say Christmas in public. Why did feel you had to exaggerate? Did you think your point was too weak on it's own merit?

Archived