Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you tired of?

Spaceman Spiff

Tired of people driving down the shoulder of the road when things slow down because their 8 minutes are sooo much more important than mine...

Tired of the Emergency YOU created 3 weeks ago but asked me to fix today, due: tomorrow.

Tired of the CBA thing

At what point are they going to make pinks and reds that dont bleed in the laundry :).

Having 2 girls and bad luandry skills should be o.k. in 2006...

Every thread in the tailgate turning into a political/religion battlefield with more mud being slung than at Woodstock '99.

Oh yeah, and George W. Bush - man that guy sucks. :)

Oh boy.....I agree with you (both statements).....but I guarantee your second statement will turn this thread into your first statement.. ;)

Tired of people who think they are cool because they hate on Bush.

Tired of unprovoked "discussions" with my girlfriend that keep me up later than I want to be up.

Tired of going to work this week.

Tired of being turned down for jobs in the industry I want to be in due to a "lack of experience."

Tired of the Yankees comparisons.

Tired of living in Southern Maryland.

Tired of hearing people criticize things they don't understand.

Tired of Bush continually letting down all of us who at one time supported him.

Guest skinsmatic

Tired Of The People That Voted For Bush, Who Won't Take Responsibility For Their Actions. Hey Its Not Bush Fault Its Your...

Guest skinsmatic

I mean Bush failed at everything he's attempted in his life, Miltary, owner, governor. But he was a rich white good ole-boy. Never mind thats makes him qualified to lead this country into the future.

I mean Bush failed at everything he's attempted in his life, Miltary, owner, governor. But he was a rich white good ole-boy. Never mind thats makes him qualified to lead this country into the future.

There are plenty of threads to discuss this...stop hijacking this one.

Archived