Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Official, and Confirmed (Joke Thread)

bubba9497

Required for those not running for their umbrellas. ;)

How about this if they don't make an agreement: Dan gathers the whole team and tells them "hey, we really like you all (except you tyler) and we're going to keep you and pay you exactly what we said we would and you're going to ignore what anyone says and just play per normal".

and then he tells whoever: "that's how we're handling it, what do you plan to do about it?" and then see what happens.

how about that? :laugh:

How about this if they don't make an agreement: Dan gathers the whole team and tells them "hey, we really like you all (except you tyler) and we're going to keep you and pay you exactly what we said we would and you're going to ignore what anyone says and just play per normal".

and then he tells whoever: "that's how we're handling it, what do you plan to do about it?" and then see what happens.

how about that? :laugh:

Right. "Up yours we'll do it our way" in business lingo. ;) I like that. Even if it did require me to think a little. ;)

I have a new way of looking at this......it's win/win.

If a deal is struck, then Hooray...increase the cap & move on.

If not, then our beloved 'Skins would take a hit in '06, no doubt.

But after that, it would get much, much brighter.

And who's to say '06 will be a throw-away?

We could catch lightning in a bottle with a few youngsters.

I'm betting that anyone one of the top 8 owners (especially Snyder),

hates being pushed around.

They will make the best business decision available to them,

even if it's a year away.

Despair not...we will survive ....one way or another.

HAIL !

yeah that hurt, and then the wiz lost Larry it was a tough offseason for both sports

Actually it wasnt that bad at all. Now Larry is out for the season with a broken thumb. He missed alot of game in 04' due to the same injury. Supose we kept him now.

How is this thread not about the Skins?

If you look at the Stadiums first page, you'll see the panic of people with the number threads on Cap hell, cut this one or that one, what Danny should do, and the latest news from the league office.

This thread is to confirm for all those Redskins fans in panic mode,

THE SKY IS FALLING

WE'RE DOOMED

Ok so if thats the case then....Merge it like you would every other thread.

Thats how Hitler would run a message board.

No, if Hitler were in charge we would have taken over the Cowboys message board, and a few others....

By the way, the secret police...uh, mean friendly-but-suprisingly-unfamilair neighbors will be over in a few minutes.

Archived