Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Official, and Confirmed (Joke Thread)

bubba9497

Some of you guys need to lighten up. You're waaaaaay to tight. ;)

If you remember back to last year, the same type of thread was started by others & the Chicken Little was a running joke on here for a month.

So Bubba can post spam whenver he wants? :)

I guess we'd all get the same treatment if we had over 40,000 posts.

Come on Heavy, you have been around for a while now also

Bubba has always made threads and posts like this as amusement and all the work he used to do with articles was huge. He has earned it

Exactly.;) I got in trouble for posting alot in the countdown to the Redskins season thread..:)

Yeah. And you're still dense as you still don't understand the difference. But at 16 you can grow out of it. :)

Come on Heavy, you have been around for a while now also

Bubba has always made threads and posts like this as amusement and all the work he used to do with articles was huge. He has earned it

No harm meant. I was just joking.

I realize this is what Bubba does, hence the :) to add an element of sarcasm.

Yeah. And you're still dense as you still don't understand the difference. But at 16 you can grow out of it. :)

HAHA..I hate when people bring age up:doh:.....Its ok when I get to 40,000 posts ill make a countdown to Redskins season thread..And post however much I want without it being considered "spam"..:);)

Is the reason this post is not closed yet becuase someone with 40,000 plus posts started it? Thats rediculous. Anyone else starts this post and its closed after about 10 people moan and groan about how the person who starts is should be kicked off. Favoritism?

Archived