Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm sure the OP is able to answer this better than I, but I'd guess barely. And the women that are there could probably beat you or I in an arm wrestling contest.
right now the corps is broken up 90/10 male/female. Next years incoming rat mass is rumored to have as many as 80-100 females out of 500, which would both make it the biggest incoming class and the one with the greatest proportion of females.

yes, most females here are, hmm, how to put this? well I won't, stuff tends to catch up with you in real life if you catch my drift

simple question, what do you wear whenst you slumber?

on a side note for the gentlemen of the board: are flannel pants in bed ghey?

I wear boxers. That's the only way to go. Wouldn't say wearin' flannel to bed is necessarily ghey. But I could never do it.

Boxers only. Flannel pants may or may not be ghey. I've never worn any, but I got some pajama pants from a girlfriend once and wore those a bit. I can't wear pants to bed - it gets too hot.

This.

The closest thing to Michael Jackson since Michael Jackson is Justin Timberlake. Laugh if you want. There are quite a few songs that I listened to tonight that reminded me of Timberlake.

Justin Timberlake is a good musician, a good performer, good actor and I'll add that I think he's funny as hell.

Archived