Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol

As you all probably know I do a lot of surfing on Youtube for sports clips. During one of my Youtube journeys yesterday I found this. It's hilarious.

"Give it back, I need it"

:hysterical:

lol.gif

He can buy as many ipods as he wants now though. Matthew Stafford is GOD!!!!!!! :notworthy

He's an underclassman. Are you aware of the rate of success for underclassmen quarterbacks in the NFL?

I wouldn't be excited...

Anyways does anyone know an underclassman quarterback who has actually done well in the NFL? Most that declare early don't really amount to anything. Vince Young...guess the closest to greatness was Vick who declared early and then kicked a little ass but still before the scandal people said all he could do was run and not throw

He's an underclassman. Are you aware of the rate of success for underclassmen quarterbacks in the NFL?

I wouldn't be excited...

Anyways does anyone know an underclassman quarterback who has actually done well in the NFL? Most that declare early don't really amount to anything. Vince Young...guess the closest to greatness was Vick who declared early and then kicked a little ass but still before the scandal people said all he could do was run and not throw

Matthew Stafford Hall of Fame class of 2009. Yes, he will be the first player ever inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame before his NFL career even begins.

Does anyone else stay up late even though you know you're tired, and could sleep, but you'd rather mess around on the internet or watch cheesy late night TV?

That's exactly what I'm doing right now. And I know I'm going to struggle to get my ass out of the bed for work tomorrow.

Does anyone else stay up late even though you know you're tired, and could sleep, but you'd rather mess around on the internet or watch cheesy late night TV?

I think that describes all of the members on the forum right now. Right now I'm updating my knowledge of Wale.

Yep. Should be in bed now. Want to hike tomorrow and take pics. But nooooo. I'm awake,editing pics,listening to music,and messing around with Facebook. All this with the t.v. on as well. Sigh.

:yawnee:

I think that describes all of the members on the forum right now. Right now I'm updating my knowledge of Wale.

Probably. It's so horrible because I can feel how heavy my eyelids are, but in my head I'm thinking.. "sleep is boring. must browse internet and watch golden girls reruns instead." :D Luckily, I don't work the morning shift tomorrow, though. But even on days that I do, I'll have to force myself to lie down in bed, and turn off all the lights. And it's usually not until about 2:30 that I do.

Archived