Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I used to think she (Kelly Ripa) was cute. Now she just does the "mmhmm, that's right" lip-pursing and head-rolling thing too much. And that dumb faux-sincere "accent" makes me want to puke. I guess I just don't watch the show enough to have gotten sick of her until now.

Her voice is crazy annoying and she is disgustingly skinny.

When are women going to realize if they want to look younger, they need a little meat on their bones? Super skinny makes you look OLD.

91722539---kelly_ripa.0.0.0x0.400x505.jpeg

Haaaa, what a coincidence: I'm watching Golden Girls and Rose just said "I'm the most boring person alive" and Sophia replied "Did something happen to Regis Philbin?"

It made me chuckle... and it goes with the "random topic" :silly:

ES is off to a slow start today...

I can't wait until training camp!!!

Me neither...I am actually planning on going up for a day or two this year.

Usually there is a thread for who is going and what day...I'm guessing people are waiting until the time gets closer.

Me neither...I am actually planning on going up for a day or two this year.

Usually there is a thread for who is going and what day...I'm guessing people are waiting until the time gets closer.

Yeah. Its only July 1. Give it a couple of weeks. If nothing, go ahead and start it.

Big year for the 'Skins.

1. Will JC step up and be the long term answer?

2. Zorns future is on the line with JC progression?

3. Will Colt surpass Collins?

4. Will Chase impress enough?

5. How will Haynesworth do?

6. How will Orakpo do at LB?

7. Can Mike Williams still play tackle at a high level?

8. Who wins the starting RT spot?

9. What will Thomas and Kelly do this year?

10. Will Dorsey or Alridge unseat Rock, or will they add another back?

11. Will Fred Davis be included this year?

There is just so many things to look forward to and quetions to be answered!!!!!!!!

Yeah that pic MissU posted was bad. I haven't seen a pic of her in awhile but that one is horrible.

Agreed...she does okay on the show with Regis...I still wish Cindy Crawford had gotten that job. She was one of the finalists and I thought she was great.

I hate leg tattoos...on anyone. I think its a stupid place to get them.

AG-REED! Another dumb place to get a tat - the inside of the upper arm. I was watching a wedding show yesterday and this woman got a tat (the day before her wedding) right next to her armpit - and she already had the flabby arm thing going on! What was she thinking?!?

ag-reed! Another dumb place to get a tat - the inside of the upper arm. I was watching a wedding show yesterday and this woman got a tat (the day before her wedding) right next to her armpit - and she already had the flabby arm thing going on! What was she thinking?!?

lol.

My nephew is currently serving in Afghanistan (Army National Guard) and today is his 21st birthday. I have seen him grow up so much over the last two years and I am so proud of him!!!!!!

:applause:

My nephew will be getting home from Afghanistan by the 4th. I am also very proud of him as well. :D

Anybody seen "A Good Year"? I started reading the book on a plane ride last month, and got into it. Didn't finish the book, but the movie was on sale for $5 at Target yesterday, so I bought it. Gonna watch it today.

Archived