Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

did you sent him another care package filled with awesome things for his bday?

I have one that's been sitting in my room for a couple months now :doh: I'm going to wait until he comes home then goes back again to send it.

:applause:

My nephew will be getting home from Afghanistan by the 4th. I am also very proud of him as well. :D

Very nice!

So I go to Facebook and I see this as some girl's status.

thinks it hurts when you fall for someone's lies, especially when you call them your "friend". I'll never use that term loosely again. And I guess, if someone shows you their true colors the first time, believe it, because it's not likely they'll ever change. You are what you are, and although I feel like the biggest moron on the planet, you live & you learn. I'm done with pretenders.

From a girl with 900 friends on FB.

after discussing workplace changes that my boss won't give details about- I ask him (in a slight joking manner) if I should start looking for another job..he says I should start cleaning my house. Then walks out the door.

What the hell does that mean?

after discussing workplace changes that my boss won't give details about- I ask him (in a slight joking manner) if I should start looking for another job..he says I should start cleaning my house. Then walks out the door.

What the hell does that mean?

Its clearly a sexist remark...next he's going to tell you to get back in the kitchen.

Archived