Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love when my family comes to visit us...I enjoy hanging out and being with them. That being said I am so happy and relieved when they leave and it's just back to us being the only people in the house.

Its my wife's step fathers kids coming, who are our age. I get along with them and their significant others, but I don't like sharing a home with them. I get along with them more than my wifes blood sisters, haha.

I mean I get the "woman" part of it, but what are they going to do with it once it gets to soldiers? Just hang it up and look at it?

:secret:To clean something with? (they are alone a lot ya know)

I just laid off one of my employees. that sucked...she and her husband just signed on a new house. I'm hoping that we can find a spot for her in another dept by Monday.

That sucks!

That's why I never wanted to become a boss.

But, I did never again!

Send me a PM if you what to talk.

walking the dogs in field across street. my female pit comes running full speed, whereas my shepherd tries to cut her off. She runs over him like Brandon Jacobs trucked LL last year.. Poor dog never knew what hit him. I almost fell over laughing.

I used to think she (Kelly Ripa) was cute. Now she just does the "mmhmm, that's right" lip-pursing and head-rolling thing too much. And that dumb faux-sincere "accent" makes me want to puke. I guess I just don't watch the show enough to have gotten sick of her until now.

Archived