Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can you believe the O's gave up 4 in the 9th!?

Trying not to think about it...it's very depressing.

Hopefully they'll get it turned around eventually...at least I am not as bad off as my father-in-law...he is a die-hard Pirates fan.

oh no, that's never good. my dog likes to jump through the holes in the fence and we found him about 2 houses down one day. hopefully you can find your's!

I feel awful cause she had to have gotten out last night, and I never noticed til this morning. She does have a collar w/ tags and a microchip. I also just posted a notice on the local humane society board.

I feel awful cause she had to have gotten out last night, and I never noticed til this morning. She does have a collar w/ tags and a microchip. I also just posted a notice on the local humane society board.

Hopefully you find her! The microchip should definitely help. Keep us posted!

Hopefully you find her! The microchip should definitely help. Keep us posted!

She is safe...I called the city humane society- who suggested I also call the county animal control. Which I did- and the said a lady picked her up last night and has her at her house. I called and left that gal a message. Word is she picked her up after 10pm off the highway about a mile from my house. phew- so glad she is safe and I'll have to give the nice citizen a lil reward.

She is safe...I called the city humane society- who suggested I also call the county animal control. Which I did- and the said a lady picked her up last night and has her at her house. I called and left that gal a message. Word is she picked her up after 10pm off the highway about a mile from my house. phew- so glad she is safe and I'll have to give the nice citizen a lil reward.

YAYYYYY!!!!! So glad, I would be going absolutely crazy if that were my dog:(

Does anyone else, when they have to use the bathroom really bad, talk **** to the toilet? Like you walk in, give it the evil eye, and say "I'm about to ****ing DESTROY YOU" before following through with your threat?

Yeah, me neither.:paranoid:

Does anyone else, when they have to use the bathroom really bad, talk **** to the toilet? Like you walk in, give it the evil eye, and say "I'm about to ****ing DESTROY YOU" before following through with your threat?

:rotflmao:

:hysterical: I'm gonna do that from now on.

My sources told me that A) Ron Artest was going to the Lakers and B) Sheed is considering heading to Boston.

I hope you Celtics fans enjoy Sheed lol. Hopefully Bubble Screen will read this message and commentate back on the impact of Sheed in Boston with KG, Allen, and Pierce.

Archived