Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so this last year i've had the experience of coming back to the area i grew up in after having left for four years to go to college...

and...i dont know lol

and this isn't a rant, i actually had a really good time tonight with old friends and hung out where i used to hung out when i was 16 or so and no complaints...some of my really good friends are like me and left and are back working, etc some went college park, some are still there, and others are just the same old...

its an experience feeling that you have in fact changed a lot while others have kind of remained the same and it almost feels like you are out of place sometimes

so on that note im kind of ready to get back to school in september :)

it reminded me alot of that quote from benjamin button

It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

well the Corolla I have now is 275 a month in insurance...what's 100 more dollars :silly:
?

DLSF is only paying $90/month for a '99 Saturn.

I pay 111 a month for an '03 Acura.... why are you paying 275 a month in insurance??!?!?!

Mr. Deeds is one of my favorite movies of all time. Hilarious and I know pretty much every line. ''Boooooooooooooooooobbbbbbb'' :hysterical:

Seems like an easy line to remember, so.... not much to brag about remembering its lines :)

DLSF is also a girl, and DLSF also doesnt live in Waldorf :silly:

Its probably less than that though, I havent seen the statement in a while...I just remember my dad being pissed when he compared the prices for me and my sister.

I pay 111 a month for an '03 Acura.... why are you paying 275 a month in insurance??!?!?!

I'd like to thank the lil *******s of Waldorf who enjoy driving recklessly....they cause me to have to pay a high insurance rate until I'm 21 :silly:

I'd like to thank the lil *******s of Waldorf who enjoy driving recklessly....they cause me to have to pay a high insurance rate until I'm 21 :silly:

do you have tickets or accidents or something? bc even when I had two reckless tickets plus another regular ticket on my license I still wasn't paying that much. I think I was paying 1200 for 6 months. And that was my worst. And that was back when I was like 19.

So, on what date do you become a greater menace to society at the age of 21 ? :)

May 12th of next year :D

I'll be buying myself a new car as a graduation present in 2 years and I'm already researching potential cars....

my list:

Infiniti G37

Porsche Cayman

BMW 328i

New or Used. Doesnt matter aslong as it is a nice car and its reliable.

do you have tickets or accidents or something? bc even when I had two reckless tickets plus another regular ticket on my license I still wasn't paying that much. I think I was paying 1200 for 6 months. And that was my worst. And that was back when I was like 19.

no just a penis lol

being a guy sucks for insurance didnt you know that

Nope, I'm clean as a whistle. Its probably a little lower than that now considering I have the 'good student' discount.

been having some volume problems with my computer for a while now and just havent done anything bout it yet....computer gurus of ES...help me please....

SOMETIMES, not all the time, my volume is not working. it doesnt stop working all of a sudden. the problem starts when turning on my computer, whether it was completely off, hibernating, sleeping. etc, thats when the problem starts.... theres a lil red ex on my speaker symbol on the task bar... and it says that "No Audio Output Device Is Installed". Sometimes, simply restarting my computer will solve the problem, other times, even after multiple reboots, the sound still does not work....

Any ideas, advice??

Archived