Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks. I do have an HDR program I've been using,but didn't for that one. Just happened to get lucky when this bee started to buzz the flowers right at my feet while I was taking pics of mountains. Here's my favorite one.

IMG_9845small-2.jpg

And I like Timberlake. He does well. And who would have thought a few years ago he'd be as funny as he is?

I hardly think JT has the ego that is Kanye sized and there is nobody saying that Michael Jackson didn't have an ego either.

But yeah.

I've just read that he's a dick. He's funny, yeah, but I'm still not a fan.

Some tool just drove by with his bass BLARING. Like shake the walls blaring. If you know me, you know that bass INFURIATES me. :mad:

SS, I've noticed that you and M Dizzle are generally late-night posters...even on the weekdays.

We are. I work from 9AM until 7PM on the weekdays. I don't get a chance to ES until at least 8 or 9. Sometimes I'm on here for hours at a time. Mondizzle is just a night owl.

We both like drinking too. There are a few nights during the week when we indulge. All in good fun.

random poll...but its all about the bball shorts

See, I don't get that. Why would a guy wear shorts to bed? I know I've fallen asleep in bed a few times with mesh shorts on and I woke up because I was hot. No way I could wear pajama pants or shorts to the sack. Its boxers. I could see wearing nothing. But I don't usually do that.

But you listen to Journey :hysterical:

Journey is one of the top 50 bands of all time. One of their songs is the most downloaded song at iTunes. At least people have heard of them, and respect what they've accomplished. I bet if I polled a 100 people, I'd probably get one that has heard of Rammstein. :laugh:

Thanks. I do have an HDR program I've been using,but didn't for that one. Just happened to get lucky when this bee started to buzz the flowers right at my feet while I was taking pics of mountains. Here's my favorite one.

And I like Timberlake. He does well. And who would have thought a few years ago he'd be as funny as he is?

Sweet pic PCS!

So you like Timberlake? It's ok!:D

Oh and what the hell am I doing at work at 0350?:mad:

Journey is one of the top 50 bands of all time. One of their songs is the most downloaded song at iTunes. At least people have heard of them, and respect what they've accomplished. I bet if I polled a 100 people, I'd probably get one that has heard of Rammstein. :laugh:

Depends on the age of the people, I don't see how anyone 20-24 could not have heard du hast over and over, it used to play on MTV all the time.

Depends on the age of the people, I don't see how anyone 20-24 could not have heard du hast over and over, it used to play on MTV all the time.

Never heard that song but I ignored MTV during the 90's and early 21st century, not really much to listen to that's good during those eras, no offense

BTW I assume that MTV didn't play music videos back in the 90's like they don't play music videos at all today. Music television my ass. What do the Hills, Nick Cannon, and Yo Momma have to do with "Music Television"? They should just rename it "Teen Television", because that's essentially what it is.

Never heard that song but I ignored MTV during the 90's and early 21st century, not really much to listen to that's good during those eras, no offense

BTW I assume that MTV didn't play music videos back in the 90's like they don't play music videos at all today. Music television my ass. What do the Hills, Nick Cannon, and Yo Momma have to do with "Music Television"? They should just rename it "Teen Television", because that's essentially what it is.

Actually they showed much more music back then.

Archived