Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I haven't seen 7 yet but i am going to see it tomorrow night. Fast 5 was the best in the series. Tokyo Drift definitely the worst.

Tokyo drift wasn't that bad. As a serious car guy I take them all with a grain of salt but it's still an enjoyable series although the street racing in the movies is nothing like what actually happens lol.

So I told this young lady that I would cook for her tomorrow.

What do you guys think of this recipe? http://www.chow.com/recipes/30356-easy-slow-cooker-pulled-pork 

I'll probably do tacos instead of a sandwich.

We do pulled pork in the slow cooker and its delicious.  I personally prefer as a sandwich, with some hot sauce or bbq sauce, or hot bbq sauce with chips and baked beans (or pinto beans).  

Watching Ronda Rousey and then watching other female MMA fighters is like watching pro football vs peewee football. It's crazy how much better she is than the rest of the field. Just unreal.

I am amazed in how quickly she defeats her opponents. Her acting in Furious7 was atrocious. We were laughing at her line delivery. She should stick with MMA. 

Watching Ronda Rousey and then watching other female MMA fighters is like watching pro football vs peewee football. It's crazy how much better she is than the rest of the field. Just unreal.

**** man! Didn't realize the fights were on in the early daytime. Figured Fairfax = 9pm/10pm.

Pena didn't look good? Damn. She's the dark horse IMO. Is coming back from a horrific injury...

Main event is bigtime. Turning it on now...

No. They apply, and list any tech/board management expertise they may have, and the current mods put them in consideration

This is our new recruiting poster.

demotivational_nid_3340_zpsvxvdsgtk.jpg

And yes, while it may shock some of you, that cherubic lad is none other than our own chipwhich. We threw him the poster-boy gig after his submission to be a mod was met with a tsunami of protest that included international responses from places where I didn't think they had the internet and dead people.

This is our new recruiting poster boy

And yes, while it may shock some of you, that cherubic lad is none other than our own chipwhich. We threw him the poster-boy gig after his submission to be a mod was met with a tsunami of protest that included international responses from places where I didn't think they had the internet and dead people.

Thats TOTALLY how I pictured him as a kid. Makes a ton of sense now...

Long live Plasme TV!

(Er, it's now a dead technology)

Plasma looks so damn good. The blackest of blacks. Not super bright. Great for recreating a true movie experience. My only mistake was not getting a bigger set.

When buying a TV, always go bigger. I know there is a perfect ratio between viewing distance and screen size but trust me on this one. You'll always wish you bought the bigger model.

This is our new recruiting poster.

Throw back Thursday

Viva la Cherub

I still can't fathom why anyone would object to my being a mod.  #headscratcher

There is always next round!  I won't stop till I reach the top.

Do you think VIzio is a good brand?

are you talking about this one?

http://www.costco.com/Samsung-55%22-Class-(54.6%22-Diag.)-4K-Smart-LED-Ultra-HDTV-UN55HU6840FXZA.product.100157277.html

I'm not sure if i should spend a little extra for a ultra thin or just go with a regular skinny 

I've never heard really anything negative about them after the first couple of years. Seems that they are doing well 10 years or so later.  I don't have any personal experience with them though.

Yes, that is the Samsung I was talking about.

I blame the Canadian

I blame Scott Boonell.

We love our Aquos. It's only a 40", but has been perfect since day 1, and it's on about 20 hours a day. We've had it since '08, still kickin'.

We have a 42 inch Sharp Aquos. It's 9 years old. It was a floor model at Sears. Still going strong. Fingers crossed.

They are very compatible with their own products too with the anynet software (blu-ray, soundbar, etc.).  

If you ever think you will mount it, go ultra thin.  If you never plan to mount it, it really won't matter.

I love my Samsung soundbar. Best gift my wife has ever bought me.

They dont feel you on that blutooth, Kosh.

my dad has an older BOSE system. That thang sounds sexy, but the Sony soundbar at 250 gets it done. Wireless woofer and blutooth are money. When I feel like playing some ghetto music, the soundbar will rattle the windows with ease if I turn it up. And to be just a single bar at the base of the television, it really does a good job of creating the surround sound effect

You know what sucks about the last 20+ years? It seems we are in another "dynasty" age where the same teams are winning championships and none of them are my teams.

Duke winning again and being in yet another championship is pissing me off tonight. Just tired of seeing the same teams year after year in certain sports playing for and winning titles. It gets old and makes me say "why bother" with any of my teams.

Archived