Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I was up for a promotion at the company I work for. I was THE most qualified..I know the department head, I know all the people and the manager basically told me it was a formality to even do the interview because they were going to choose me. It would open up so many new doors once I went there.

But my dept decided to play the "right to let him go" card and have decided that I am not going to leave. I am going to have to stay and work here.

makes me feel like they are trying to put a ceiling on my growth and keep me cornered.

So I was up for a promotion at the company I work for. I was THE most qualified..I know the department head, I know all the people and the manager basically told me it was a formality to even do the interview because they were going to choose me. It would open up so many new doors once I went there.

But my dept decided to play the "right to let him go" card and have decided that I am not going to leave. I am going to have to stay and work here.

makes me feel like they are trying to put a ceiling on my growth and keep me cornered.

man thats rough. hopefully a new oppurtunity will come from this. just keep on workin hard. it seems like people are starting to notice you which is always a good thing.

They could just be testing you Mike. Have they given the position to another person yet?

Maybe they're are trying to see how you handle adversity...

so, I should put away my AR-15?

me??? I'm one of the most sarcastic people in the world, YOU are the one that forgets it about ME

dont you...forget about me.

dont dont dont dont

AS YOU WALK ON BY!!

WILL YOU CALL MY NAME?

Archived