Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

steal from some kid...

get their snack pack!! :silly:

I want a snack pack just GIMME THE SNACK PACK!

i don't have kids until 9:40 bc i don't have a first period class...plus, they always have nasty stuff like Takis and Hot Cheetos and other disgusting chips.

i called my friend, she has granola bars :) Then on my way back from her room I'll stop at some other rooms and grab more junk

so last night i was playing the show

i'm getting a lot better haha no more 10 run blow outs

9th inning i'm winning 2-1 2 outs im pitching and they have a guy on third why the **** did i throw a wild pitch to let them tie :doh:

game is so frustrating i ended up losing 3-2 in the 13th inning

had like 19 hits to their 6 and lost :doh:

computer loves letting me get hits and then fanning me with runners in scoring position

I want a snack pack just GIMME THE SNACK PACK!

i don't have kids until 9:40 bc i don't have a first period class...plus, they always have nasty stuff like Takis and Hot Cheetos and other disgusting chips.

i called my friend, she has granola bars :) Then on my way back from her room I'll stop at some other rooms and grab more junk

You're missing out. Flaming hot Cheetos FTW!!!!

Oh, also I keep forgetting to post this, but in the Farragut West metro stop they have a video projector now. For the first week or so it was up it just displayed the CBS logo. For the last week or so it's just been running the trailer for the new Star Trek movie on a continuos loop, with no sound.

Blackhawks are damn good and got a young team too. Kane, Toews, and the rest

I know and it's about damned time. They've sucked my whole life (just like the Redskins!) and this is their second time in the playoffs in my memory. Also, they are catching fire at a great time right now. They've looked so damn good in the last 6 games. :wavetowel

I'm wearing my Blackhawks shirt and beanie right now and brought the Kane jersey down for later :)

Archived