Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You never went through a Mighty Ducks street hockey phase growing up?!?!??! Are you not a child of the 90s??

Nah, not really. I was too busy with my Sega Genesis. Plus I didn't learn to roller blade until I was like 13 or 14, and by then that fad had ended. We did used to play hockey in my dorm room, but I was always goalie.

You never went through a Mighty Ducks street hockey phase growing up?!?!??! Are you not a child of the 90s??

my brother pegged a orange hockey ball at my face when we were little....it hit my ear and tore my earring out of my ear....i'll never forget that, and when i think of roller hockey i think of that

PLUS...you don't like baseball, slacky!!!

That is correct, I will go to a baseball game to drink and that's about it. I mean, I can sit thru a game and I'll know whats going on. I keep somewhat up to date on teams, but am not a big fan of any specific team at all. I never even played youth baseball, guess I never got in to it.

That is correct, I will go to a baseball game to drink and that's about it. I mean, I can sit thru a game and I'll know whats going on. I keep somewhat up to date on teams, but am not a big fan of any specific team at all. I never even played youth baseball, guess I never got in to it.

root root root for the PADRESSSSSSSSSSS

I'd rather shoot myself. I grew up in this area and I'm gonna stick with local teams. If I had to pick a team it would probably be Baltimore, since I went to a few games at Camden as a kid. Well that and the Nats just plain suck, more so than the Orioles.

but you can yell KOUUUUUUUUUUUUUZmanoff like they yell COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooley

How bout dem PADRESSSSSSSs

hey yeah, I like the Padres. Saw them in SD in '02 vs Seattle...I bought tix at the game, front row of center field, literally right behind the Center fielders. (Ichiro for Seattle). Fun game. Pretty sure SD won that..

I hate when Apple releases firmware updated for my iTouch. It takes literally 30 minutes for it to install the update and then reload all my music. :mad:

yeah mine is at that stupid screen that shows the cord getting plugged in and the itunes logo...

ill mess with it tomorrow too sleepy right now

Archived