Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am so getting in on this. :)

Who Del's Daddy! *clap--clap--clap clap clap*

:laugh:

how licks to center of a tootsie roll pop?

i tried this twice to see.........325 from one side, 487 from the other :D

screw you guys, i was really curious....and it wasn't because i was a kid.....i did it last week:doh:

I've been laying low for a while as I seem to piss people off. I would make a thread regarding this but people will undoubtedly call me an attention whore or flame me. That's fine. I can accept that I'm an opposing fan. I can accept that I post a lot. I know all of this. What is most upsetting is that people think I'm doing it on purpose to destroy the site.

That is not who I am.

I wish some of you could get to really know me. I am a nice guy. I am a funny guy. I try my hardest to be open minded and enjoy things. I know at times I can be a little overwhelming but I never do it to intentionally annoy or hurt anyone. I enjoy this site. Hell, I love this site. You guys are funny and a great bunch.

I should take this time out to let you all know I won't be posting as much. But i'll lurk and I'll be watching. It has been a joy.

And to anyone who's upset with me let me say, "I'm sorry". I am pretty thick skinned and I can take a lot of heat. A LOT of heat. But after being yelled at for "hi-jacking" a thread and reading some of the things in the prank thread it did kind of hurt my feelings. So again. I am sorry.

I am tired... My step-sister just called all bent out of shape with the thought that her husband left her... My best friend in Texas (that I am vacationing with this week) is in the midst of a mental crisis... my nephew went on meds today that I don't feel he needs... My best guy friend has a son that is going through some things that I have been helping him deal with, and today I found out that he has been lying to me.

I'm just tired. I just want to enjoy my vacation. On my vacation, I am planning to visit my real mother who I have not seen in over eight years. She hasn't even seen her grandson! I am a little on edge regarding that visit (thank God it is only for two out of the ten day vacation). Anyway... I guess I feel better now. I just needed to unload, and since you guys are so great... I feel comfortable enough to do it here!

Archived