Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The easiest thing in the world is coming up with an excuse NOT to go to the gym.

Ive been sitting here for 5 minutes and ive already come up with 10.

Its monday.

Im hungry.

Id rather **** around on ES.

I need to watch TiVo'd show 10 days that unexpectedly changed America

Work was tough today and i deserve a break.

I should do laundry instead

Traffic is going to suck.

The talent level has been severely lacking recently.*

Im still sore from lifting the past 2 days.

My couch is much more comforable than the eliptical machine.

* "Talent level" = hotness of female members.

Its monday. - As opposed to any other day of the week?

Im hungry. - You will starve how......... by going to the gym?

Id rather **** around on ES. - Yes, well, we will manage somehow without you for a bit... I know it sounds impossible, but trust me on this one!

I need to watch TiVo'd show 10 days that unexpectedly changed America - And you can't watch it any other time?

Work was tough today and i deserve a break. - Go get a kitkat bar!

I should do laundry instead - Wait until you come back from the gym so you can do your smelly gym clothes too! (Or find some girl at the gym to do your laundry)

Traffic is going to suck. - Just think... If you find some hot girl at the gym... Traffic wouldn't be the only thing to... Well, nevermind!

The talent level has been severely lacking recently.* - And the day you don't show up... All the hot girls will be there!

Im still sore from lifting the past 2 days. - Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the burn! :silly:

My couch is much more comforable than the eliptical machine. - But not as comfy as that hot woman's couch/bed/kitchen table that you meet tonight at the gym!

The one day you DON'T go... All the fine *** women will show up!

Thats just my luck. BUT, if i go today, then it wont be the one day that I didnt go, and it'll be fat old guy day. SOOOOOOO, im screwed either way. Might as well sit on my ass and eat nachos and watch the Simpsons. :D

Wow, serious edit on your part while i was typing this one. You make a convincing argument Misty. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I've been laying low for a while as I seem to piss people off. I would make a thread regarding this but people will undoubtedly call me an attention whore or flame me. That's fine. I can accept that I'm an opposing fan. I can accept that I post a lot. I know all of this. What is most upsetting is that people think I'm doing it on purpose to destroy the site.

That is not who I am.

I wish some of you could get to really know me. I am a nice guy. I am a funny guy. I try my hardest to be open minded and enjoy things. I know at times I can be a little overwhelming but I never do it to intentionally annoy or hurt anyone. I enjoy this site. Hell, I love this site. You guys are funny and a great bunch.

I should take this time out to let you all know I won't be posting as much. But i'll lurk and I'll be watching. It has been a joy.

And to anyone who's upset with me let me say, "I'm sorry". I am pretty thick skinned and I can take a lot of heat. A LOT of heat. But after being yelled at for "hi-jacking" a thread and reading some of the things in the prank thread it did kind of hurt my feelings. So again. I am sorry.

Wow...you shoulda made a thread about this! Of course, people might worry bout ownage....

I had wondered why you weren't posting so much.

Let me give you a little advice...it is free and all...

Lighten up there big guy...I've had a great time on here since I've found ES, but that being said, it is still an internet message board! If people dislike you on here, it isn't the end of the world. And from what I've seen, most people enjoy you being here anyway...see ya round the Tailgate....

:cheers:

The divorce rate is 50%. I wonder what it would be if all the people that wanted to get divorced, did so.

easy kid....we havent set up the guest room yet....and Allison passed two Pregnancy Tests last week......D.L.

we do have the greenhouse in the shed.....with heat and AC

not a problem

I saw this old bum pushing a shopping cart down the street today. At first, I felt sorry for him. But when I saw what he had in his cart, I thought, well no wonder you're a bum, look at that dumb stuff you bought.

easy kid....we havent set up the guest room yet....and Allison passed two Pregnancy Tests last week......D.L.

we do have the greenhouse in the shed.....with heat and AC

not a problem

Thanks for your concern and hospitality.

edit: by saying "passed" does that mean she is or she isn't?

Archived