Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm sure twenty-eight is trying to cook up something real nice for yah :whippin:

In other news...

"They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work."

William S. Burroughs

That is one of the most bizarre quotes I have ever laid eyes on.

Out of context I have NO idea what he's talking about. The elephantiasis doesn't help, either.

Immortality

By: William S. Burroughs

The colonel beams at the crowd . . . pomaded, manicured, he wears the satified expression of one who has just sold the widow a fraudulent peach orchard. "Folks, we're here to sell the only thing worth selling or worth buying and that's immortality. Now here is the simplest solution and well on the way. Just replace the worn-out parts and keep the old heap on the road indefinitely."

As transplant techniques are perfected and refined, the age-old dream of immortality is now within the grasp of mankind. But who is to decide out of a million applicants for the same heart? There simply aren't enough parts to go around. You need the job lot once a year to save 20 percent, folks. Big executives use a heart a month just as regular as clockwork. Warlords, paying off their soldiers in livers and kdneys and genitals, depopulate whole areas. Vast hospital cities cover the land; the air-conditioned hospital palaces of the rich radiate out to field hospitals and open-air operating booths.

Click here to continue

Yeesh... thats way too overloaded with images of rot, decay, and the human abyss for me to be able to parse through all of it. One of those cases where after a few lines you just lose focus on what you're reading and see the words... but don't actually put them together in any sort of meaningful fashion.

EWWWWWWW! I sooooooooooooo know why I quit smoking! UGH!!!! A friend of mine was smoking around me today, and for the first real time since I quit (right before Christmas) I craved a taste... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I took one drag, and just about puked!

I can't believe I used to put those nasty things in my mouth!

work ****ing sucks, i'm in the worst mood. I just want to go home:(

Tell me about it. It's almost 70 up here, and I was just informed starting next Wed, no internet access every Wed. WTF am I going to do with no ES on Wed.?

work ****ing sucks, i'm in the worst mood. I just want to go home:(

Usually I bust your balls for this since I'm off work right now...but...

It was supposed to be a beautiful day today with a high of 75. It is 60 right now and cloudy...and...

I gotta work tonight from 8p-8a. :(

Archived