Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

---6:30 a.m.---

*sighs* Might as well get my random thought out... I feel like I attract all the weirdos! One man that was executed for multiple homicides... and as of yesterday morning, another man that is in jail for attempted murder. I really need to figure out what is wrong with me that attracts these types of guys.

Once again....not at work on another beautiful day! :D

:cry: I HATE YOU!!! I only work 2-3 days a week at the moment. I'm a full-time student. I ****ing hate this office job, I'm just going to go back to waiting tables. I'll just wait til they fire me for spending 5 hours on ES!

:cry: I HATE YOU!!! I only work 2-3 days a week at the moment. I'm a full-time student. I ****ing hate this office job, I'm just going to go back to waiting tables. I'll just wait til they fire me for spending 5 hours on ES!

Wow...that is it! I was feeling pity for you! Now it is all gone...

It only gets worse from here buddy...40+ hour weeks...work all the time...enjoy the student-thing while it lasts! :cheers:

Its 5:30. I havent eaten anything today, and I probably wont until 8 at the earliest. I know this is not healthy for me, but i do it at least once a week.

Its 9:42. So far ive added a 6 ounce bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and 3 Blue Moons to my total daily intake.

Im fairly buzzed off the 3 beers. I cant decide if thats pathetic or economical.

Archived