Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude, albuterol is good. But hitting up a nebulizer for like 20 minutes after an asthma attack is like heaven.

I hate having to take a nebulizer. I don't ever get bad attacks like that. I have had to take them when I have gone in for allergy related asthma as a precautionary deal. But albuterol is a great quick "pick me up"

I hate having to take a nebulizer. I don't ever get bad attacks like that. I have had to take them when I have gone in for allergy related asthma as a precautionary deal. But albuterol is a great quick "pick me up"

I took it alot as a kid, but I've grown out of my asthma now. Havent taken a puff of albuterol or advair in the last 5 years.

I saw parts of Twister once on cable when I was in college. I was not compelled enough to maintain interest in said film, and changed channel after a few minutes. Back when I was in college, there wasn't much good on cable other than sporting events. I did manage to watch Caddyshack and Ferris Buller on cable though, although I was more focused on some computer game and wasn't really paying attention to the movie so I have no recollection of the plots of either movie, other than a gopher running around and Murray trying to catch him lol

Archived