Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

An awkward moment for today:

To enjoy the nice day today, I decided to take the girl and her daughter to the park. Fun times! The awkward moment happened as we were eating lunch.. Her daughter looked at her mom and said "Will you JUST marry him already!" Yes, she had the attitude and everything lol.

All we could do was look at each other.. Not much was uttered after that for a brief moment..

Such a smart 3 year old..

An awkward moment for today:

To enjoy the nice day today, I decided to take the girl and her daughter to the park. Fun times! The awkward moment happened as we were eating lunch.. Her daughter looked at her mom and said "Will you JUST marry him already!" Yes, she had the attitude and everything lol.

All we could do was look at each other.. Not much was uttered after that for a brief moment..

Such a smart 3 year old..

LOL, how long have you guys been together???

Holy crap.

This jank is good!

:drool:

Never had it before. But it's like... good.

I swear that this was a thread separate from the "Random Thought Thread". Strange things going on here.

My random thought of the moment. I find it hard to get to sleep after the daylight savings adjustment. It's really only 1:23 right now.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you guys date?

Several months.....and after that, not only did we become best friends, but get this - I would actually hang out with her & her next boyfriend together, who then became her fiance, and eventually was invited to and attended their wedding.

Several months.....and after that, not only did we become best friends, but get this - I would actually hang out with her & her next boyfriend together, who then became her fiance, and eventually was invited to and attended their wedding.

That's pretty cool.

I'm thinking after 4.5 years here.....

That's pretty cool.

I'm thinking after 4.5 years here.....

Well if it's been that long, then you must already have a deep and strong friendship, which is more of a reason you can remain good friends afterwards. On the flipside, a break-up is usually more difficult from something long-term like that... but once you get thru the break-up part, there's more potential for the friendship. But just my opinion.

Well if it's been that long, then you must already have a deep and strong friendship, which is more of a reason you can remain good friends afterwards. On the flipside, a break-up is usually more difficult from something long-term like that... but once you get thru the break-up part, there's more potential for the friendship. But just my opinion.

Yeah, it's just going to take some time for the friendship to become more comfortable. Thanks Mick.

Archived