stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I gotta be honest, I thought that was the most overrated movie of all time. 

 

I thought he was funny in Night Shift, and gave a solid performance in My Life.


Birdman was atrocious. 

 

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Team Keaton.


 

B85AA0DD-5CC4-415F-B2C4-E1C9FE69D1E7.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I was walking to the liquor store, an obviously-lit older gentleman was on his way out and singing this song loudly.  I sang the chorus in unison. I should have been a singer, but I chose to sit back and hit drums because I'm an idiot.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Birdman was great. Some movies have more depth than Money Train. Sorry.

 

  We did get J-Lo's naught pillows in that joint, though.  LOL.

 

Other than that, worst movie Woody ever did LOL.  JLo and Wesley have done much worse 

Edited by Chew
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Birdman was great. Some movies have more depth than Money Train. Sorry.


You love the Jon Favreau film, Chef. 
 

 

F95BF7A6-0C16-4400-AE29-94D496CADFE6.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chew said:

 

  We did get J-Lo's naught pillows in that joint, though.  LOL.

 

Pretty confident that was a body double. Dont remember seeing her face. That's always a tell.

 

Havent seen that movie in a long time, but I remember that scene like it was yesterday. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good time to buy an MlS club, soon there will be no white QBs left in the nfl & soccer will finally rise throughout the south.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

Pretty confident that was a body double. Dont remember seeing her face. That's always a tell.

 

Havent seen that movie in a long time, but I remember that scene like it was yesterday. 


Awww man.  All those wasted faps.  Rats.  :( 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chew said:


Awww man.  All those wasted faps.  Rats.  :( 

 

Score one for me again over our resident Siskel & Ebert.

 

Long held industry secret.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Good time to buy an MlS club, soon there will be no white QBs left in the nfl & soccer will finally rise throughout the south.

 

 

 

I always wondered how White America would take it once it was clear that Aaron Rodgers was no longer the "Ultimate Quarterback," and instead it's a black kid who looks like he could front for Arrested Development 😂😂😂

 

It is abundantly clear that their answer was to strike him down with Pagan blood magic...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just did some quick............research.  It's JLo.  

While I've got the video up, I might give it a go for old times' sake.  Probably been 20 years, I'm feeling nostalgic. 


Image result for fap gif

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, volsmet said:

Trying to work finna into my vernacular.

 

 

I actually tried that before... I'm just too DC to pull it off. 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get ready to have a bloody good time because tomorrow we celebrate:

 

MEICGH5GCRDMNKHGTEGZTQJLGU.png

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these days, weeks, and months...wheres my "student loan forgiveness day"?  The 69th day of the year should be "69 Day" to encourage reciprocity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it falls in line with Chewy earlier. :809::rofl89:

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

All these days, weeks, and months...wheres my "student loan forgiveness day"?  The 69th day of the year should be "69 Day" to encourage reciprocity.

Do you know what a 68 is? 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

 

Do you know what a 68 is? 

 

 

"You really gonna throw a plastic bottle out the window on Earth Day like that, bae?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, China said:

Get ready to have a bloody good time because tomorrow we celebrate:

giphy.gif

 

Bruh...... Bruh

 

Bridge too far.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

I always wondered how White America would take it once it was clear that Aaron Rodgers was no longer the "Ultimate Quarterback," and instead it's a black kid who looks like he could front for Arrested Development 😂😂😂

 

It is abundantly clear that their answer was to strike him down with Pagan blood magic...

Patrick Maholmes?  A worthy successor.  Nice to see the next real deal, rather than yet another over-hyped flash-in-the-pan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now