Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

47 minutes ago, Chew said:

Did somebody reply to your m4m Craigslist message?

This isn't political, but Grindr is owned by Chinese Investors and the gov't complained that their data may be used as blackmail against US politicians. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s ****ing hilarious. If your a politician you gotta be smart and not use apps. The convenience is not worth your privacy especially if your in a position of power. 

Damn bro, but the choices be endless (for them). 

25 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Smh all for some strange. 

But ya gotta admit, man.  That feeling in the air when you're on the verge of some strange.  The chase.  The flirting.  The electricity.  The van.  The duct tape.

There's nothing like it.  

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody seen Mary recently?

She posted in May about having testing done.

I didn't see it until May 20th, sent her a PM asking how she was doing and she said she was doing better and would go into detail later and missed all of us.  Just shot her another PM.  I hope everything is ok.  

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea I was wondering about her also.  @LadySkinsFan, you are friends with her, right?

And no one seems to know what happened to Zoony either.  I asked a couple times and got no response.

Yes, I have her cell phone number, I'll send her a text, best way to contact her. I think I sent her a PM from here but she never responded.

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Yes, I have her cell phone number, I'll send her a text, best way to contact her. I think I sent her a PM from here but she never responded.

ya, just go ahead and post that cell number on here. IT's safe amongst friends.

Archived