stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t know any Black Sabbath songs except NIB. But I like that song. 

 

Next time you’re at the gym and you need a little extra “oomph”, tee this one up.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My favorite Sabbath song. Fight me.

 

 

Or take my hand as we gleefully skip through a field of dandilions.....

Edited by CRobi21
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hottest-weather-of-season-on-tap-for-northeast-as-record-challenging-heat-wave-builds/70008824

 

DC to feel almost as hot as Death Valley on Saturday

Cities have declared heat emergencies as the Northeast is bracing for a record-challenging heat wave. Some places will see triple-digit temperatures for the first time in years.

 

😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

My favorite Sabbath song. Fight me.

 

 

Or take my hand as we gleefully skip through a field of dandilions.....

For that genre, I would prefer this.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The Sausage Egg McMuffin remains undefeated.


Umm...you ARE putting cheese on that mother ****er....right?

Cuz if not, our friendship ends here.  

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Because I'm black.  Ninjas like cheese.  :rofl89:

Edited by Chew
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chew said:


Umm...you ARE putting cheese on that mother ****er....right?

Cuz if not, our friendship ends here.  

 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why ruin a good sausage/egg sandwich with cheese???

 

[Dives in foxhole]

 

Cheese is tolerated...begrudgingly.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hottest-weather-of-season-on-tap-for-northeast-as-record-challenging-heat-wave-builds/70008824

 

DC to feel almost as hot as Death Valley on Saturday

Cities have declared heat emergencies as the Northeast is bracing for a record-challenging heat wave. Some places will see triple-digit temperatures for the first time in years.

 

😡

 

Pretty sure this is all @Warhead36's fault. All those beautiful, crisp cool fall and winter days where he wished unseasonable warmth upon us, have lead to our punishment at the hands of the weather gods.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That's crazy, man.  It's going to be 99 here in Denver today, but only 10% humidity.  Not all that bad really.  It was 96 yesterday and I went on my 3-mile walk for lunch and I was barely sweating.

Yall Mid-Atlantic bammas dealing with that 70%+ humidity, 5 minutes outside and your nether regions are like the Bog of Eternal Stench.

 

Image result for bog of eternal stench

 

Edited by Chew
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lol, but bammas be like "Marco, you're from South Florida, isnt this how it is every day???"

 

**** no. Where lived in Dade County was warmer year round on average obviously,  but in terms of the standard heat + humidity, the worst day in the DC area beats the worst day in in the greater Miami area by a good amount. And you can always count on a good storm to calm things down for a bit.

 

And by nature of it being the mid Atlantic, sandwiched between an ocean and mountain ranges, you can always count on some wacked out **** coming your way here, like that 3-4 hour long Poseidon's Revenge water ride from last week.

 

*And yeah, because dudes still can't do summer/climate change hygiene right, you continuously have to walk through oort clouds of P.O.W balls all day

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chew said:

Because I'm black.  Ninjas like cheese.  :rofl89:

Dude, I am white, and I can't eat eggs without cheese.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I went to LA, I was wearing jeans and a tshirt, it was 90+ degrees there.  And I was perfectly fine.  

 

People didn't understand it.  I was doing some work at a photography studio out there, the two owners were like "Aren't you hot?  It's so hot here today.  How are you wearing jeans?"

 

I was just like "Have you been to DC?  You don't have any humidity here."  I don't know if they'd ever been on the east coast but I don't think they had any idea about what I was trying to relay to them.  About how it can be hard just to breathe walking down the street and how you can cut the air with a knife.  A dry heat isn't ****.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That reminds me @Chew...I will be in Denver first weekend of August for a concert and we have a wide open day Monday the 5th for recovery/sightseeing.  If you can get downtown for a hang, beers/cheese on my tab!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First time I went to LA, I was wearing jeans and a tshirt, it was 90+ degrees there.  And I was perfectly fine.  

 

People didn't understand it.  I was doing some work at a photography studio out there, the two owners were like "Aren't you hot?  It's so hot here today.  How are you wearing jeans?"

 

I was just like "Have you been to DC?  You don't have any humidity here."  I don't know if they'd ever been on the east coast but I don't think they had any idea about what I was trying to relay to them.  About how it can be hard just to breathe walking down the street and how you can cut the air with a knife.  A dry heat isn't ****.  

 

Yeah... Now °115-120 can **** all the way off (because at that point, hot is hot), but don't come to me with that noise if it's a straight up °90-95 outside. That sounds like paradise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now