Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Preface 1: I love my wife.

Preface 2: We are all endowed by our Creator with different gifts and talents.

I working in the garage today working on a minor thing on the van and I look over in the corner where we keep our lawn mower and yard tools. Recently I replanted an area of grass in our yard so we bought a bale of straw to keep the moisture in the ground while the grass seed germinated as well as keep the birds from eating the seed. I look over in the corner and see that she has put the gas can ON TOP of the very dry bale of straw—the only flammable thing within 8 feet, surrounded by concrete block and sitting on a concrete pad. 

Sigh. Good thing she's pretty and that she's recently discovered how comfy yoga pants are. And she's amazing at her job, probably one of the best at helping broken people put their lives back together and she has a bigger heart than I can ever hope to have. 

Oh Oh OH! I'm broken. And damaged. And I talk dead funny. 

Can I have an on-line counselling session?

Hail. 

Oh Oh OH! I'm broken. And damaged. And I talk dead funny. 

Can I have an on-line counselling session?

Hail. 

She thinks a vast majority of footballers are scary looking trolls. Esp, the caucasian ones. You know the one exception she has made? David Beckham. Still wanna talk to her?

getting ready to head out now to see it

Don't be fooled like a lot of people who left the theater too soon. There are two extra scenes this time. One after the movie ends before the credits, and a second one after the credits roll. About 90% of the theater left after the first one.

Never diss the God of Thunder!

I like Thor, I just wish his movies didn't put me to sleep. I have yet watch the first Thor without falling asleep. It took me three tries to watch the second one all the way through.

He's a character Marvel had to make a trilogy for, so they could pretty ignore character development for him during the big Avengers movies. Thor just isn't as interesting as Iron Man or Captain America.

I like Thor, I just wish his movies didn't put me to sleep. I have yet watch the first Thor without falling asleep. It took me three tries to watch the second one all the way through.

He's a character Marvel had to make a trilogy for, so they could pretty ignore character development for him during the big Avengers movies. Thor just isn't as interesting as Iron Man or Captain America.

Growing up, I came to like Thor better than Iron Man or Captain America.  But I was very into mythology back then.

Growing up, I came to like Thor better than Iron Man or Captain America.  But I was very into mythology back then.

I was big X-Men fan growing up. I pretty much ignored the rest of Marvel until I became an adult and could afford to follow more than two or three books. Which is why I hate what Fox has done with the X-Men license so much. 

BTH, none of these characters were super popular when I was growing up. I don't recall anyone caring about Iron Man, Cap, Thor or any of the Avengers until Marvel couldn't capitalize on the X-Men property on screen, and they needed to build up their other stuff. Not that those characters aren't good in their own right. Now there is a whole generation of kids who look at the Avengers the same way my generation looked at the X-Men. I can't stand DIsney, but I admit they know how to run Marvel Studios. 

I was big X-Men fan growing up. I pretty much ignored the rest of Marvel until I became an adult and could afford to follow more than two or three books. Which is why I hate what Fox has done with the X-Men license so much. 

BTH, none of these characters were super popular when I was growing up. I don't recall anyone caring about Iron Man, Cap, Thor or any of the Avengers until Marvel couldn't capitalize on the X-Men property on screen, and they needed to build up their other stuff. Not that those characters aren't good in their own right. Now there is a whole generation of kids who look at the Avengers the same way my generation looked at the X-Men. I can't stand DIsney, but I admit they know how to run Marvel Studios. 

X-Men and Fantastic Four and all the Spiderman were my favorites growing up.  Avengers I liked too, along with Hulk and Iron Man.  I got big into Thor towards the end of my childhood.  

But X-Men was where it was at, Wolverine still is my all-time favorite char, with Spiderman being like 1b.  I remember going to the mall with my mom, to the bookstore and buying The Amazing Spiderman #300, the first appearance of Venom like it was yesterday.  

When I got into my senior year of high school and first year of college, I got big into Spawn, loved Todd McFarlane.  Spawn is definitely up there on my top 3 list.

pj, I have this OCD thing.

If I move, the place is set up before I go to sleep. Drives me crazy to dig through boxes looking for stuff.

Congrats on the move though man. I hate moving.

Good news.... Bachelor pad is officially open ladies and gentlemen.

No I'm not dead. I think I got everything finally unpacked, put away and pictures hung today. Busiest three weeks of my life. I should be able to finally kick back in my new house.

Whew!

Gave me and Kosh more time to lock down quality strippers for the house warming party.

Glad to hear everything is going good bro!  Enjoy the new place.

pj, I have this OCD thing.

If I move, the place is set up before I go to sleep. Drives me crazy to dig through boxes looking for stuff.

Congrats on the move though man. I hate moving.

Good news.... Bachelor pad is officially open ladies and gentlemen.

My sister is that way. She has everything out away and hung on the day of the move. I've been in here for 13 days. Not bad getting everything done and hooked up. Just had wi-fi put in last Tuesday for the last utility.

Gave me and Kosh more time to lock down quality strippers for the house warming party.

Glad to hear everything is going good bro! Enjoy the new place.

Nope. Can't open. I still don't have a couch! Lol. You'll have nowhere to sit.

My sister is that way. She has everything out away and hung on the day of the move. I've been in here for 13 days. Not bad getting everything done and hooked up. Just had wi-fi put in last Tuesday for the last utility.

Nope. Can't open. I still don't have a couch! Lol. You'll have nowhere to sit.

My stuff was being moved from Boston when I moved here. I bought a new TV so that DirecTV could set it up. I had no furniture until the next day. Slow ass moving company. Everything was set-up when I moved here I had to fax bills and have the utility companies fax stuff just to get set-up. Super annoying. Not as bad as the DMV though.

We can sit on the floor. Taze...what is this guy talking about ? That lap dance just got real...

Last time I got into an accident was when I was a senior in high school. At the time, I was listening to "Hoody Hoo" by TRU, a popular rapper of the time and No Limit soldier.

I have never listened to "Hoody Hoo" since...

LOL I am an true rap OG, never heard that. 

LOL I am an true rap OG, never heard that.

Hoody Hoo, it's the code of the killa!

It was back when No Limit records was a big deal. Make em say uuuh, **** please, and all that other mindless ****.

And No Limit's CD album cases, unique as ****. You knew when one of your boys was holding a No Limit album. Good for one or two hit songs.

Last time I got into an accident was when I was a senior in high school. At the time, I was listening to "Hoody Hoo" by TRU, a popular rapper of the time and No Limit soldier.

I have never listened to "Hoody Hoo" since...

Attacking the poster.

That's so rude to us old guys.

Archived