Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Could be one of the most hyped female sporting events ever. Cyborg will have to drop 10 more lbs than normal to fight Ronda. So she'd have to lose some of that muscle. Girl is all about ripping punches from the hallows of hell, so I'm thinking the loss of muscle would give Ronda the edge.

Ya I was thinking Cyborg was bigger than Ronda, losing that muscle mass would hurt.

I'll never forget when Cyborg humiliated Carano, the love of my life. :(

Which reminds me of Nappy Roots back in the day when they dropped "Watermelon, Chicken & Grits"

Classic track

200w.gif

Wasn't she the reason Carano went into the movie biz?

Essentially shamed her outta the cage. ...forever. all good though, cuz with her looks, I'd rather Gina not get that face of hers punched. She's hawt

Wasn't she the reason Carano went into the movie biz?

Yeah, she'da gone anyway, you know, being a perfect 10 and all. But yeah. That was enough of that **** for her, she retired for good after it. Can't risk that face getting the 'borg treatment again.

Wouldn't want to take one of those knees, either

I loved that album! I remember getting ready for school in the morning and Nappy Roots and Bonecrusher played on MTV every day for a while there. Groovin to NR and then gettin hyped with Bonecrusher

I AINT NEVA SCARED!

I'm not a big fan of MMA. I can't stand to watch someone jump on another and pummel them. Even worse when it's obvious the one can't fight back, but the refs let it continue on. And the submissions where the arms and legs look like they're going to snap or they do snap. I just don't see any redeeming quality in that stuff. I know some people love it and that's ok with me, but it never appealed to me.

Finishing up House of Cards Season 3. Honestly it's not as good as Seasons 1-2. Not enough Frank monologues and too much Frank-Claire lovey dovey crap.

There were a couple of really good episodes though, and the ending was pretty shocking, but a step down from 1-2.

Finishing up House of Cards Season 3. Honestly it's not as good as Seasons 1-2. Not enough Frank monologues and too much Frank-Claire lovey dovey crap.

There were a couple of really good episodes though, and the ending was pretty shocking, but a step down from 1-2.

I'm 15 mins of finishing it lol.  I've enjoyed it.  The season 1 finale and season 2 were the best, no doubt.  

Y'all remember this joint from Madden?

I definitely loved this joint because it had my man Marcos from POD in it. 

"Yo wife is my baby mama"

lol classic

The Madden 03 soundtrack I believe. Maybe 02, was amazing. Where I was first introduced to Hed PE.

Of course, my girl Rowdy would win that via arm bar in 3:37 seconds.

I dunno, bro.  Cyborg lands her punches with authority.  Rond is so used to overpowering her opponents, she wouldn't be able to bully Cyborg.  shorty is built like a dude.

yall weren't "smokin on hay" with Kruial Konflict though...

I'm a huge OutKast fan. But imo, Speakerboxxx/Love below, was their worst album. definitely not worse in terms of sales, but in terms of substance.

I found Speakerboxxx simply okay, while The Love Below was damn near unlistenable. Even after Stankonia, few tracks had that true Outkast feel to it.

"I Can't Wait," which was a single, was their best song that year

I really wish they'd drop one last album

They show'd they still had it with the Walk It Out remix, and that I Choose You/Players Anthem, with UGK

1 Word

1 Album

2 Artists

2 Discs

Outkast

"The Love Below"

"Speakerboxxx"

*Drops Mic*

LOL, I was just about to post this.....Skew it on the bar b w/Raekwon

NSFW - Language 

I'm a huge OutKast fan. But imo, Speakerboxxx/Love below, was their worst album. definitely not worse in terms of sales, but in terms of substance.

I found Speakerboxxx simply okay, while The Love Below was damn near unlistenable. Even after Stankonia, few tracks had that true Outkast feel to it.

"I Can't Wait," which was a single, was their best song that year

I really wish they'd drop one last album

LOL, yeah Speakerbox was just okay and agree that TLB was horrible.  ATLiens and Aquemini were my favorites, with Stankonia right behind.

Archived