Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between searches. Please try again in 165 seconds." :ols:

The bored has been so ****ed lately.

Search on this site is terrible. I find it much easier just to use google and search for extremeskins.com and whatever thread title/terms I'm looking for.

After all these years I still can't believe what a POS this site is, IT/operational -wise.

And yes, the search has been ridiculous for years. We even re-wrote the rules to allow for it. I just tested ours with a tailgate forum search for "Homeland" (the tv series) and you should see what you get. The typical long list of unrelated crap with the actual thread with "Homeland" in the title more than halfway down the page. And that's a relatively successful search for this wonder machine.

I wish you guys could know the history we've had over the years trying to get crap fixed on ES.

Jumbo, with the hours I spend here and the years on boards. I know exactly what you are talking about. It sucks. Step away for a minute and do the humpty dance.

Kinda like that old pic of you. :ols:

I can not understand why when you call the guy who should be able to fix everything he/she asks you the same stupid questions. I want to say **** you through the phone. I am not stupid of course I tried that.

Ugh. haha.

Tony Carter, backup cornerback for the Broncos, tweets last night "going to a late night movie in Denver, y'all pray for me." It isn't going over very well this morning. What an idiot.

Seriously. An idiot. Meant to ask...did ya'll kill the AYCE crab leg place? Was laughing for a good while when you made that post.:ols:

. Meant to ask...did ya'll kill the AYCE crab leg place? Was laughing for a good while when you made that post.:ols:

Mission accomplished. :)

When we got there, the guy asked us if we wanted salad or bread, I was like "no thanks, that's just less room for crabs," and then I smiled at him. We sat there for a good 90 minutes, doing WORK. People had come and gone after we arrived. They had to constantly replace our buckets as we were dumping empty shells non-stop. At one point my wife and I just looked at each other and busted out laughing as we had crab bits and half-used cups of butter all over the table. I fell asleep on the couch about 20 minutes after we got home. :ols:

We always do all the cracking first, then chow down!! They know they have a live one when my husband asks for an extra large bowl of butter!:ols:

A bowl though?!?! Haha!

Your husband sounds like a good man. I like his style. :)

Wasn't planning on it, but ended up seeing most of "Nashville" and whoever the duo was (I do recognize the girl from something) doing the song at the end (don't even know if it was them really singing or what) but that was pretty damn good stuff.

Archived