Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mother ****er why can't people have enough ****in respect for others to study at a goddamn decent hour! It's ****ing 3 o'clock in the morning and this ******* has his ****ing light on and he KNOWS I can't sleep worth a **** with it on and that I have an 8 am class. dammit! :mad: :mad: :mad:

My advice? Just have the link.

I made it private for now.

I've been looking online and can't find anything concrete concerning the laws. I've seen in blogs where they say consent is not needed to film publicly in Florida, but I've also seen where cops have gone after people for it here. I'll keep looking.

Arrgh I am absolutely PISSED right now...

So one year ago today, I was convicted of a DUI, they revoked my license for a year and suspended any type of driving privilege for 45 days, and on November 20, 2009 I got a limited driving privilege so that I had 1 hour to go to and 1 hour to get home from work. I was fine with that, also I had to put a breathalyzer in my car in order to start it. I've had that in since 09/09.

Today I go into the DMV to get an actual license, everything is going smoothly, until I get my actual license, it says that I can't take the breathalyzer off until 09/08/11. I figure it's just a typo, so I call the DMV headquarters, who says that a letter was sent to me and the court on 10/08/09 saying that I would not be eligible for a license of any kind until today (not even a to and from work one), yet, they had a hearing to give me my privilege on 11/15/2009 and they never said anything about it, I NEVER got a letter, and obviously neither did the court...

I was hoping to move on after 18 months of keeping clean, but as it turns out, I've been illegally driving for the past year... Plus the fact that I could have had that stupid breathalyzer taken off if I had known I wasn't able to legally drive, and I would have saved myself about $1000, now I'm in the situation where possibly I could be paying for one stupid night for 2.5 years. And meeting the requirements set by a judge twice.

I honestly just wanted to put this behind me as a mistake that will never happen again and be able to go on a date and have ONE BEER and drive home, now it looks like I won't be able to do that.

I have a bad feeling that Vick and Philly are going to crush us and our atrocious defense.

I can't fault you for feeling that way man. Look on the bright side though, if we lose this game, we're all but guaranteed another top 10 pick. and there are a lot of good players coming out that aee in that 1-20 range. We'll get better.

I can't fault you for feeling that way man. Look on the bright side though, if we lose this game, we're all but guaranteed another top 10 pick. and there are a lot of good players coming out that aee in that 1-20 range. We'll get better.

another Top 10 player, only to be mis-used by our coaching staff......the reason we suck is because of our defensive scheme, not our personnel....our defense is full of quality players who are being mis-used by the staff.

Arrgh I am absolutely PISSED right now...

So one year ago today, I was convicted of a DUI, they revoked my license for a year and suspended any type of driving privilege for 45 days, and on November 20, 2009 I got a limited driving privilege so that I had 1 hour to go to and 1 hour to get home from work. I was fine with that, also I had to put a breathalyzer in my car in order to start it. I've had that in since 09/09.

Today I go into the DMV to get an actual license, everything is going smoothly, until I get my actual license, it says that I can't take the breathalyzer off until 09/08/11. I figure it's just a typo, so I call the DMV headquarters, who says that a letter was sent to me and the court on 10/08/09 saying that I would not be eligible for a license of any kind until today (not even a to and from work one), yet, they had a hearing to give me my privilege on 11/15/2009 and they never said anything about it, I NEVER got a letter, and obviously neither did the court...

I was hoping to move on after 18 months of keeping clean, but as it turns out, I've been illegally driving for the past year... Plus the fact that I could have had that stupid breathalyzer taken off if I had known I wasn't able to legally drive, and I would have saved myself about $1000, now I'm in the situation where possibly I could be paying for one stupid night for 2.5 years. And meeting the requirements set by a judge twice.

I honestly just wanted to put this behind me as a mistake that will never happen again and be able to go on a date and have ONE BEER and drive home, now it looks like I won't be able to do that.

At least you learned not to drink and drive. :)

At least you learned not to drink and drive. :)

Lol I learned that when I got charged with it... But now it's just like an idiotic punishment because I've kept my nose clean for the last 18 months and they're going to make me do another 11...

I wonder if he is a poster here?:ols:

hiddencocaine.jpg

A Florida man arrested Wednesday on drug charges told cops that a bag of cocaine found hidden inside his buttocks did not belong to him. Though the suspect did cop to ownership of a bag of marijuana hidden alongside the coke.

added

certainly glad this is not in my job description :silly:

During the search, when Deputy Sean Cappiello "felt a soft object in the crack of his buttocks," the suspect "began to tense up."

But, as the deputy reported, "I then searched his shorts again and felt another object that was in the crack of his buttocks

I made it private for now.

I've been looking online and can't find anything concrete concerning the laws. I've seen in blogs where they say consent is not needed to film publicly in Florida, but I've also seen where cops have gone after people for it here. I'll keep looking.

Oh, I thought you meant post it here. Yeah, it probably IS legal, but making it private's probably a good idea for now,

another Top 10 player, only to be mis-used by our coaching staff......the reason we suck is because of our defensive scheme, not our personnel....our defense is full of quality players who are being mis-used by the staff.
Orakpo and Trent have been utilized fine.

EDIT: Bubble:

4N3N1MlvVc4

Archived