Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

She has a pretty face but is too skinny for me to rate a 10

I always thought she was too skinny and never had much of a body, until I saw those Esquire pics.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiUwMUOBMLe2evmSzanTgc-h7wD_WOJg_WFDizvnyKEKdrcX_iJw

But you know... the things they can do with photos these days. :)

Here she is, looking a little... "Normal.":

reg_634.MilaK.mh.120712.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgpvCirXvvjex6xlui_syTqqD8P98PY5btp-dFL9uys6mMJNnp

A fair amount of peoples feathers were ruffled in that Katherine Webb thread, but the truth is, there are very few women (at least imo) in Hollywood who would look absolutely droolish drop dead sexy, if they didn't have access to top flight personal trainers, makeup artists, and plastic surgeons.

Most of them look like normal, everyday non-celeb beautiful women. You can find pictures of many of them, when they aren't posing for a magazine, or the red carpet, or anything else, and they look like regular women without makeup. Every Scarlett, Kim K, or other actress/socialite thread could get started, and dudes will have their unflattering paprazzi pics from 4 years prior saved on their desktop to whip out at a moments notice.

People did it left and right in the Kim Kardashian threads, and went on about how they "Wouldn't hit it" because she was dumb (like that really matters), and went on about how personality matters to them in situations like that, and then turn around and get all irritated when posters said that Webb wasn't perfect, when (though she definitely has a very beautiful face) in certain pics, she appears to have a body like Shawn Bradley. In the end, like it did in those other threads, it comes down to preference, which is all people were talking about in that Webb thread. Same thing happens in the babe draft threads. If anything, it shows which way the board leans majority wise when discussing subjects like this.

Spontaneous "date" of the day yesterday with my fiance' was heading out to Grover Hot Springs. Spent nearly 2 hours soaking there last night. Tough part is walking out in those low temps after being in that hot water that long. Especially walking across the cold ground. :yikes:

I think telling my bosses "I have two things in my pocket right now: a timecard saying I worked 47.18 hours last week and a paycheck saying I worked 77.98 hours with 0 overtime, therefore I believe that I should not work for your establishment anymore" is enough to constitute "Informing your superiors" I'm waiting (spitefully) that my next paycheck is also incorrect so that I have legal grounds to pursue this further.

I'm a spiteful *****...

Saw that, I'm so sorry Jamison... I can't imagine your situation... :(

I've been in tears for days Dave, thank you. I've been offered too many plane tickets to say no. I have to go back. My sister asked me not to, because I'm always the rock and she know I can't be right now. I don't know how I'll be tomorrow, but I need to get off the ground and stop crying. I'm going to go home and do whatever is necessary to find my friend. The main idea right now is she ended up in a house with some of the local Mexican guys and they won't let her leave. If that's the case, I'll bring hell and find my friend.

I've been in tears for days Dave, thank you. I've been offered too many plane tickets to say no. I have to go back. My sister asked me not to, because I'm always the rock and she know I can't be right now. I don't know how I'll be tomorrow, but I need to get off the ground and stop crying. I'm going to go home and do whatever is necessary to find my friend. The main idea right now is she ended up in a house with some of the local Mexican guys and they won't let her leave. If that's the case, I'll bring hell and find my friend.

Do whatever you have to do, just don't get killed or locked up... The getting locked up is optional if it helps you find her. Just don't get killed...

somebody just posted this kickass website on another football forum, it has fan-approved team sports bars all across the country.

He actually posted a link to some of the Redskins bars across the country and there's a Skins bar here in Denver! hail yeah baby!!!!

http://www.hooliga.com/teams/NFL/Redskins

This should be posted and stickied in the stadium. Seems like theres a "Redskins Bar in (Insert OPs Hometown)?" thread just about every week during the season.

This should be posted and stickied in the stadium. Seems like theres a "Redskins Bar in (Insert OPs Hometown)?" thread just about every week during the season.

Yeah, I thought it may have been significant enough to start a new thread, but didn't wanna get "NNT'd" for some reason or have some jerk quote me saying something like "this type of thread has already been done 10 times." :ols:

I just followed the Redskins bar here in Denver on facebook, and apparently that place is PACKED with Skins fans every sunday! :)

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/9PKxMxZoJB8/news-popeyes-returns-butterfly-shrimp.html

popeyes-strawberry-n-cream-cheese-pie.jpg

As Lenten season rounds the corner, Popeyes returns their Butterfly Shrimp in what's become a seasonal event. But this year, they're also offering new, limited-time Strawberry n' Cream Cheese Pie.

Strawberries n' Cream Cheese Pie features strawberry puree layered with real cream cheese inside of a deep-fried traditional pie dough. For those of you still missing McDonald's Strawberries n' Creme Pie from last year, this one might be just what you're looking for, especially if you like real cream cheese instead of creme.

Having a hard time not focusing on the news my mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I've been staying busy and trying to keep my routine. Damn this **** sucks

**** cancer. Jason's mom (H_H) was diagnosed with it a few years ago... She beat it! They just went to Disneyworld!

Having a hard time not focusing on the news my mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I've been staying busy and trying to keep my routine. Damn this **** sucks

hang in there bud. Be strong for her. :)

My mom got diagnosed with breast cancer last December, and my mother-in-law died of breast cancer.

as Ion said, mother **** cancer.

hang in there bud. Be strong for her. :)

My mom got diagnosed with breast cancer last December, and my mother-in-law died of breast cancer.

as Ion said, mother **** cancer.

**** cancer. Jason's mom (H_H) was diagnosed with it a few years ago... She beat it! They just went to Disneyworld!

Well said guys, thanks for the kind words. I know my mom can and will beat it, just sucks to see someone you love deal with that mother****er

Archived