Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have to come clean.:)

When I was in middle school, I played on this rec team and we won 74-16. I had 26 pts that day (for those wondering). I think, 18 of them were in the first half. I wanted my coach to leave me in there; for a couple of reasons. I wanted to get 50. Plus I wanted us to hit the century mark. Unfortunately, my coach was too much of a good guy. He took me out early in the second half.:mad:

I had bad intentions as a kid.:evilg:

When I was in middle school, I played on this rec team and we won 74-16. I had 26 pts that day (for those wondering). I think, 18 of them were in the first half. I wanted my coach to leave me in there; for a couple of reasons. I wanted to get 50. Plus I wanted us to hit the century mark. Unfortunately, my coach was too much of a good guy. He took me out early in the second half.:mad:

There's nothing wrong with that.

My highschool team beat a team 124-13. It was glorious - I only scored 5 of those points though.... :(

Beer, pizza, and college football.

Yep. GREAT Saturday!!! :D

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 06:36 PM ----------

On the bright side, you've become a far worse human being than anyone could have ever imagined. So there's that. ;) :cheers:

65...also the age hog will likely be when the Pirates field a decent team.:D

You've got to have an outlet for your hostility, and I'm happy to provide it. It would take a whole lot more than this to tarnish, in any way, the joy of the Braves' collapse this year. :)

So the Varsity team I coach started off rough (I coach offensive/defensive lines). Lost a game against one of the top ranked teams in our class by a touchdown, and really, we made too many mistakes because we had them on the ropes. Then we got blown out to a team that's still undefeated in week two, then we faced our cross town rival on a win streak and they got us while they had momentum rollin.

0-3.

Then we face our BIG crosstown rival. We have four high schools in our town, three of which have football programs. This team is absolutely the one we despise the most. We beat them 31-14. Our RB rushed for 220. Then last week we beat a team 34-0. Our running back rushed for 286. Now we're 2-3.

Today was incredible. We face a team that NONE of us on the staff has EVER beaten. Neither defense could stop the other. The other teams QB passed for 456 yards on 55 attempts. Our RB rushed for 273. Back and forth, back and forth. They score a TD to put them up 46-45 with 56 seconds left.

They kick out of bounds THREE times. We kept opting for the rekick. Then they get a personal foul. Our ball on the 40. We drive to the 16 yard line and spike the ball. 4 seconds left. They ice the kicker. They call another timeout (in NYS HS football, you can). We line up... The snap... The hold... IT'S ****ING GOOD! WE WIN! WE WIN! Holy crap. That team had so much heart, and the team we played had a ton of heart too. We're on a 3 game winning streak, and getting to .500 has NEVER felt so sweet.

We line up... The snap... The hold... IT'S ****ING GOOD! WE WIN! WE WIN! Holy crap. That team had so much heart, and the team we played had a ton of heart too. We're on a 3 game winning streak, and getting to .500 has NEVER felt so sweet.

Sounds like your kicker is going to be getting something good tonight from one (or more) of the cheerleaders ;)

:applause: Good. I was afraid you might be one that spent $30 on them. :ols:

I have two, and I spent not $6 combined on them.

Amazon is awesome.

I was really surprised that they came this cheap. I was under some misconception that HDMI cables are really expensive and never bothered to look.

Archived