Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was going to pull of an uncreative, unimaginative but still funny prank on facebook but my girlfriend ruined it. :mad:

Took a test last Wednesday in one of my classes. Eagerly awaiting the scores, the professor emailed us two days ago that she'll post the grade within 4 hours. Nothing yet, damn I hate this wait. I better get a good grade.

Lol Dylan in that image is so random

He seems to be a fan of Airforce 1, if ya know what I mean.

---------- Post added April-1st-2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

Gay Pride weekend is coming up in my town and I pull the float for our bar. Our moto is drinking, smoking, rocking and rolling and I had AC/DC blasting through 2 pas. I got so drunk last year. I use a trailer I get from a cop, that the mayor lets me use. Last year, we were drinking vodka and neon green Hi-C before it started in the High School lot. Then, I stopped the float when we passed the Mayors, because he was having a party, and stole a tray of jello shots from them. Once we made it main street, I was hanging out the window of my pick up, with my foot barely touching the brake and my boss ran over and handed me a shot of Jager, which I downed and everybody cheered. When I parked the truck, there was over 9 empties I think in my cab. I then got really drunk and passed out. My Dad and my boss, grabbed a local photographer and a drag queen and snuck into my room and the queen got in bed with me and the ****s took pictures. I was so passed out, that I didn't notice a dozen people in my room, knocking everything over and some guy, who nobody knew, was in the upstairs hallway and asked who we were. My boss said "who the hell are you, mind your business, we are taking this queen to rape Jamison and we are going to take pictures" and then punched him (she is a big dyke who used to do bare knuckle boxing). I didn't know what happened.

In the morning, I texted my Dad "you better be dead or in church, because when I see you, I'm going to ****ing kill you" and he laughed out loud at a funeral.

Had the AC on yesterday.

On March 31.

Unreal.

We don't use the AC in our apartment (ever, and it kinda sucks), but I have control of the AC in my classroom at work....and I put the AC on when it's like 50 degrees out...hahaha

^ :ols: now that's funny.

Rangers usually have a dot race, but today they had a Texas heroes race. It was Davy Crockett vs Jim Bowie (who was carrying a large knife) vs Sam Houston. And for the record, Houston won. The crowd roared.

Yeah, I referenced the Dot race in the other thread. Was looking through various baseball mascot races on FOXSports. Dot race and Tool race were the 2 worst ranked races.

President's Race at Nats Park destroys the Tool Race.

And kool, you should post one of the drag queen pics. Sounds hilarious. I have a similar story though mine is more on the darkside of things. I don't know too many details. When I was living out in San Diego, my lady boss rented out a whole club for her little daughter's 3rd birthday. Open bar and I had just turned 21. I was taking Long Island Ice Tea's like shots. I must have drank 12 of them. So anyway, the next morning I wake up in some random hotel room with a broken window, a cut on my head, and my clothes covered in blood. For like two weeks after that I kept running into people who would tell me about some crazy **** I did that night. Swear to God, I didn't drink for 2 1/2 years after that. Scared the hell out of me. And even today I still don't really get drunk. I have still have no clue about the gash on my head or the blood all over my clothes (the cut wasn't that big.)

Anyway, I hate how chicks frame their facebook pictures to make them look like they aren't actually a pig. It's started to seem like you can take an online class for it or something. Some got it down to an art form. It's a well known phenomenon a this point. But there's some girl on my facebook who tops any I've ever seen before. She looks smoking hot. Pretty face, big tits, all that. I'm looking at her profile and every now and then--one out of 30 pics--she let a real picture slip in. Her arms are about twice the size of mine and I have more ass than her.

Archived