Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just listened to Denzel Washington on Mike And Mike. Apparently he is a Lakers fan, Cowboys fan, and Yankee fan, if it was anyone else, I'd bury my face in my hands, but it's Denzel Washington, he can do whatever the heck he wants, because he is God. My top 5 Denzel movies, in no particular order.

Training Day

Man On Fire

Remember The Titans

The Bone Collector

Inside Man

Just listened to Denzel Washington on Mike And Mike. Apparently he is a Lakers fan, Cowboys fan, and Yankee fan, if it was anyone else, I'd bury my face in my hands, but it's Denzel Washington, he can do whatever the heck he wants, because he is God. My top 5 Denzel movies, in no particular order.

Denzel Washington can go play in traffic since he likes hopping on moving vehicles so much

Denzel Washington can go play in traffic since he likes hopping on moving vehicles so much

Thats so badass. One of these days I'm just gonna say **** it and and slide over the top of a moving car in DC just to say that I did it and survived. If I die, then at least I went out doing what I wanted to do.

She won't have problems with getting boyfriends if she puts out easily. Guys will **** anything that easily comes their way.

But she doesn't put out...like to the point where she teases boys with the idea then just makes them buy her stuff. And not in a cute lets take it slow kinda way...like hey buy me flowers, jewelry dinner etc for weeks, and I'll think about it...when she never intends to at all. It's awful.

what vishal says is so true but if she bat crazy and the drama is annoying why is she your friend?

I've been friends with her since we were like 8. We're completely different people now but I guess bein friends that long has kept us together? I dunno, I pretty much tell her she's actin like a ***** all the time but she doesn't really care. I take everything she says/does with a grain of salt...

Anyway enough about her...I stayed up til 330 watchin my roommate playing Black Ops...I wanted to go to sleep but it was just so addicting and I wasn't even playing :(

Archived