Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The weather today is freaking awesome!! This afternoon I walked from 14th and Independence SE (my crib) to the tidal basin and back in shorts and a t-shirt. Sometimes I love DC!!!!!!!

Dude, my grandfather grew up in that area.

His first job was at the gas station right there on 4th and Penn, and his house was across the street on Seward Square and NC ave.

I'm sure Minny will be just as nice:evilg:

lol, actually I think it was sposed to snow there this weekend :silly:

The Chipotle I ate today has gone right through me!!!:pooh:

ew

Dude, my grandfather grew up in that area.

His first job was at the gas station right there on 4th and Penn, and his house was across the street on Seward Square and NC ave.

Nice new name....And yea, I walked right by Seward Sq today on my way back. I was going down Independence picking out all the houses I would want to buy if I was in the market.

Microsoft Office 2007 looks hideous. I don't want to use this. But I clicked on a pptx project and this ugly program opens up. I'm not used to this ugly interface at all...and when it opened up all these crap boxes pop up ENTER YOUR PRODUCT KEY DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE

No, I don't want to update just shut the damn program down so I can try to open the .pptx with Ppoint 2003. It's outdated but I like that better than the weird 2007 bars. Everything's all circular:silly:

Edit : Stupid **** won't open with 2003. I'm stuck with 2007. Seriously...in the computer labs we had to use 2007 and I had to open a paper to print using 2007 word and it was all weird and circular, they got rid of File , all that crap on the toolbar and I had to ask how to print something lol :( The interface is messed up with 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 looks hideous. I don't want to use this. But I clicked on a pptx project and this ugly program opens up. I'm not used to this ugly interface at all...and when it opened up all these crap boxes pop up ENTER YOUR PRODUCT KEY DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE

No, I don't want to update just shut the damn program down so I can try to open the .pptx with Ppoint 2003. It's outdated but I like that better than the weird 2007 bars. Everything's all circular:silly:

Edit : Stupid **** won't open with 2003. I'm stuck with 2007. Seriously...in the computer labs we had to use 2007 and I had to open a paper to print using 2007 word and it was all weird and circular, they got rid of File , all that crap on the toolbar and I had to ask how to print something lol :( The interface is messed up with 2007

I hate that blue thing too.

Try opening your normal copy of Word first (the one with File), then open your doc. It should work.

Archived