Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Losing isn't that bad cause we get to go to Pizza Hut" ....really?
I thought I was the only one that loathed that commercial.

When I was in little league, NOTHING could console me after a loss.

:ols:

Haha, same!

I always remember coming home after a loss pissed. After games, I'd change in the garage because of the clay I'd accumulate. When we lost, I'd start with taking off my cleats and throwing them at the dryer trying to dent it. From there I only tossed more stuff around.

"In 1991, The Washington Redskins were? more than the league's most successful franchise. They were perfect football machine. An overwhelming force of brutal efficiency.

Yet everyone in the media forgets that team existed. I hated the fact that our team got sandwhiched in between the Niners and Cowboys dynasties. Man I wish I was old enough to remember that run. The earliest season I can even remember is'95. :(

Yet everyone in the media forgets that team existed. I hated the fact that our team got sandwhiched in between the Niners and Cowboys dynasties. Man I wish I was old enough to remember that run. The earliest season I can even remember is'95. :(

It really wasn't fair. I really think if we won that Super Bowl against the Raiders, we'd be considered among the greatest ever.

Okay, good, the cloudy screen's not just me.

I was straining my eyes real hard on my cell phone and was getting pissed thinking my perscription was getting worse as the seconds went by. Then I was thinking my android screen was too hott. :doh: What a maroon! lol

(My thoughts are still with Adam though. I do not handle death very well so, my heart definitely goes out to him as he is dealing with the tough loss of his dad and grandfather.)

A moment of Zen:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftOy8kz7aE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftOy8kz7aE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

There's nothing quite like consoling your friend/ex-girlfriend (with whom you still have strong feelings for) after a break up and have her say to you:

1.) He's the best guy I've ever been with

2.) I have nothing now

Great. Why don't you just take a chainsaw, cut my chest open, grab my heart, throw it on the ground and take a nice big **** on it while you're at it?

I mean, I know people say things after a break up when they're all emotional and what not, but that was just awful.

[/rant]

Some girls I know who go to VCU ran into Chris Brown because he goes to the gym over there to workout. I swear the way the post about it on facebook and all the pictures they took, it must have been the greatest moment of their life. All this for a guy they know for being a female abuser, someone who beat the living snot out of his gf. Honestly, I wouldn't even look at a scumbag like him, let alone ask for pictures and I'm not even a female. I thought girls would feel more strongly about this subject.

Some girls I know who go to VCU ran into Chris Brown because he goes to the gym over there to workout. I swear the way the post about it on facebook and all the pictures they took, it must have been the greatest moment of their life. All this for a guy they know for being a female abuser, someone who beat the living snot out of his gf. Honestly, I wouldn't even look at a scumbag like him, let alone ask for pictures and I'm not even a female. I thought girls would feel more strongly about this subject.

I've noticed that there are three kinds of women when it comes to this subject.

1.) The even tempered ones that won't go near a fellow like that, but won't go out of their way to confront him

2.) The crazy, neo-feminist kind that WILL go out of their way to approach a guy this.

3.) The kind who are too stupid to care. If he looks cute/does something they like, they're willing to give him an unlimited amount of passes.

. Honestly, I wouldn't even look at a scumbag like him, let alone ask for pictures and I'm not even a female. I thought girls would feel more strongly about this subject.

Trust me, the ones who are worth your time, and are wife material, will DEFINITELY see a problem with that.

Short story...hanging out with some friends and gave one of our female friends a joking tap on the arm.

She said simply joking "that's not nice". I told her, "I didn't have to be nice since she hadn't taken me out for drinks yet"

My other buddy jumps up with, "that's not how it works, you have to take her out for drinks"

She smiles and says, "yeah that is my attorney, I don't even have to respond"

I laugh and look at him and say, " What is 6 times 5 ?"

He hesitates, I chuckle, she ignores it thinking he is ignoring it too.

About 2 minutes later he says, "Oh, it's 32".

By that time another friend had walked into the conversation, and we all just started laughing out loud.

I quickly state, " Yes, he can represent you". She does this :doh:

...I know you had to be there, but it was damn funny. It has been 2 weeks and I still keep laughing about it. ***There was no alcohol involved when this conversation took place.

Archived