Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite fast food chain?

AbleDanger

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

A Sonic opened down here in Richmond finally few months ago. I love it!!

:puke:

they have good desserts and drinks but their food is nasty as hell. Churches makes popeyes and kfc their *****. Pollo loco is good alternative.

My favorite is probably whatever Chinese place I can find and panada express os overrated and over priced.

Last month I got a chicken sandwich from chick fil a and got the worst food poisonning possible for a human being to get. I wont only not eat there ever again, but everytime I think of any type of fried chicken It makes me gag. KFC commercials are like my worst enemy. NO Bs.

Last month I got a chicken sandwich from chick fil a and got the worst food poisonning possible for a human being to get. I wont only not eat there ever again, but everytime I think of any type of fried chicken It makes me gag. KFC commercials are like my worst enemy. NO Bs.

I can't really eat tempura shrimp or more than a small amount of sushi anymore for similar reasons. It's a pretty sad development.

I'll admit I haven't had Steak N Shake.

But I find it hard to believe that it beats In N Out.

I haven't had a true fast food burger that's better than In N Out.

Steak N Shake is excellent :yes:...but as was mentioned, it's not really fast food. In N Out is THE best of all fast food frachises :drool:...I want a Double Double SO damn bad now lol :mad:

Don't even get me started on White Castle. My roommates and I went to get some Sliders (Slyders maybe?) just to see what the fuss was about. Well after having two, they gave up on them, so I ate the rest rather than letting the money go to waste. The next morning I woke up early needing to use the john, and it was so loud I was afraid I was going to wake them up. I swear I crapped out an organ or two.

Dude that is so funny. It made me laugh so hard..... But on to the OP ? I have to say In and Out Burger, When you go there order the Animal of course you will have to spend three weeks on the tread mill to burn all the calories LOL.

Steak N Shake is excellent :yes:...but as was mentioned, it's not really fast food. In N Out is THE best of all fast food frachises :drool:...I want a Double Double SO damn bad now lol :mad:

Tell them to grill the onions. You will thank me, I promise.

I rarely eat fast food but if I do, it's Five Guys. If I'm trying to get a heart attack, might as well give my best effort.

+1. If I'm going to eat unhealthy it's going to be Five Guys, best fast food burger I've ever had by far. I would give Chick-fil-a second place though.

How is Steak N Shake not fast food? Am I missing something here?

Bojangles ? Best fast food ? If you are starving to death maybe.

Some grocery stores have better fried chicken.

C'mon, its not that bad. Especially the Supremes. When cooked right (and fresh), they are pretty tasty.

Archived