Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite fast food chain?

AbleDanger

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If you haven't tried IN & OUT, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote in this thread. :D

i agree. folks, if you ever go to vegas or california, do yourselves a favor and go to in n out. i was here for over a year before i went there. always thought it was "just another fast food chain." i couldn't have been more incorrect.

there are some other quality fast food chains listed, but in n out is just amazing.

Long John Silvers for me, but that is mainly because there have never been any very close to where I have lived. Close second is probably Roy Rogers, and that is probably because there haven't been any near me in the past 6 7 years. Other than that, KFC!

White Castle dominates the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even get me started on White Castle. My roommates and I went to get some Sliders (Slyders maybe?) just to see what the fuss was about. Well after having two, they gave up on them, so I ate the rest rather than letting the money go to waste. The next morning I woke up early needing to use the john, and it was so loud I was afraid I was going to wake them up. I swear I crapped out an organ or two.

Don't even get me started on White Castle. My roommates and I went to get some Sliders (Slyders maybe?) just to see what the fuss was about. Well after having two, they gave up on them, so I ate the rest rather than letting the money go to waste. The next morning I woke up early needing to use the john, and it was so loud I was afraid I was going to wake them up. I swear I crapped out an organ or two.

Nothing but deliciousness for me!

In-N-Out is totally overrated. The burger's taste no different than anywhere else, and the fries are overly greasy. They don't have a wide menu selection. The only thing they really offer is that I've never been to an In-N-Out burger that didn't deliver on what the name of the place implies. They get me my food fast.

I realize that In-N-Out only has 3 votes, but if you've ever lived out west people talk about it like it's the second coming of Christ. Also, the fact that this message board is for fans of a football team from the eastern side of the country means In-N-Out will naturally rank lower than it would on a message board with an even allotment of people around the country. Case in point, there are no votes for Jack in the Box or Carl's Jr. yet, and El Pollo Loco didn't even get listed. However, even here, In-N-Out still ranks up with all the others.

In-N-Out is totally overrated. The burger's taste no different than anywhere else, and the fries are overly greasy. They don't have a wide menu selection. The only thing they really offer is that I've never been to an In-N-Out burger that didn't deliver on what the name of the place implies. They get me my food fast.

In-N-Out is not overrated. The burgers completely taste different than other fast food places. A double double is the perfect fast food burger. As far as the fries, I was not a huge fan either until I ordered them well done. Next time you go ask for them well done and they will probably rank among the best fries at any fast food place.

Fatburger would be my 2nd choice.

Man...I'm trying to keep my fat ass out of fast-food restaurants but if I'm in a crunch, I'll hit either Toxic Hell or Jack in the Crack (Taco Bell and Jack in the Box for those of you who don't recongize the slang :silly: ).

Jack-in-the-Box curly fries with the buttermilk dressing?!? Hmmmmmm....No wonder I'm a fat ****!! :laugh:

Archived