Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite fast food chain?

AbleDanger

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Fast food is categorized by it's name. You can walk into Subway, order your food & walk out in a few minutes...just like McDonald's or Burger King. The only difference is, it's not overflowing with cholestoral, fat, & grease. Now, if I had to wait for my food at a table, then I would say you are right. Sub shops can still be categorized as fast food. Hey, if Jethro Tull can win the Heavy Metal award over Metallica at the Grammy's, then sub shops should be considered fast food (if you don't have to wait). :D

You are right. I understand that the definition of fast food is broader, but going by my own standards I don't include sub places like Subway (and there are many). My goal with this poll was a comparison of the places that usually have drive throughs and 35 grams of fat per sandwhich. But, I did include an "other" option for those who want to use a different standard.

You are right. I understand that the definition of fast food is broader, but going by my own standards I don't include sub places like Subway (and there are many). My goal with this poll was a comparison of the places that usually have drive throughs and 35 grams of fat per sandwhich. But, I did include an "other" option for those who want to use a different standard.

:laugh:

I agree. I understood what you were meaning, I was just giving you a hard time. :D I definately need my greasy, fatty, unhealthy burgers & fries every once in a while. My wife's favorite joint is McDonald's, but I have long ago gotten sick of (and from) them. For me, I will take Wendy's, Burger King, & DQ. I also LOVE Chipotle for my ethnic foods fix. Don't get me wrong, I eat McDonald's, but I do it more out of convenience & price then anything else. They are still cheaper (around here anyway) then other places & it's also within walking distance to me. Everything else, I have to drive to get to. Gas+the amount of the meal=McDonald's.

And for the record, I voted "other." :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived