Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite fast food chain?

AbleDanger

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How big do they have to be, and how fast do they have to be? I'm going with Five Guys.

I personally do not consider Five Guys a fast food joint because it is slightly higher quality, and they don't use a microwave. I don't think its a fair comparison because of course Five Guys is better. You of course can use your own standard though and select "other."

I personally do not consider Five Guys a fast food joint because it is slightly higher quality, and they don't use a microwave. I don't think its a fair comparison because of course Five Guys is better. You of course can use your own standard though and select "other."

Steak-n-Shake is on your list, so I'm sticking to my guns.

:munchout:

How big do they have to be, and how fast do they have to be? I'm going with Five Guys.

Man, happiest day of my life when the five guys opened in Bburg...That place is the epitome of a good fast food burger.

But i picked Arby's. Better quality food, a little more expensive, but I think worth it.

Man, happiest day of my life when the five guys opened in Bburg...That place is the epitome of a good fast food burger.

But i picked Arby's. Better quality food, a little more expensive, but I think worth it.

Better quality food? I'm sorry, but is your tongue broken?

If you haven't tried IN & OUT, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote in this thread. :D

Never heard of IN & OUT down here in NC. What type of food is it?? Wendy's is my favorite. I could eat a Spicy Chicken sandwich with cheese and a Cheerwine to drink everyday if I had to.

Better quality food? I'm sorry, but is your tongue broken?

Most people would agree its better quality. It's been voted Best Burger in the DC area consistently per various magazines and newspapers. Although, I think Fuddruckers is the best burger anywhere.

No, he was saying Arby's is better quality.

haha just crucify me dfitzo. just kidding. Five Guys is much better, but as "fast food" goes, I prefer arby's, then wendy's. I just think your BK's and McyDs are gross. I love Taco Bell, but it doesn't love me if you catch me. Arby's is the only thing outside of Wendy's that doesn't disagree with me in 10 minutes that still is in the category of Fast Food.

haha just crucify me dfitzo. just kidding. Five Guys is much better, but as "fast food" goes, I prefer arby's, then wendy's. I just think your BK's and McyDs are gross. I love Taco Bell, but it doesn't love me if you catch me. Arby's is the only thing outside of Wendy's that doesn't disagree with me in 10 minutes that still is in the category of Fast Food.

You're entitled to your opinion, the broken tongue thing was a joke. :)

Archived