Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any love for your NFC Teammates?

Chief Seattle

Cheering for Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh is a real football town. Steelers fans are as rabid as Skins fans. Hawks fans are a bunch of latte-sipping, tree hugging fancy-boys.

You get the feeling that if the Hawks win, Seattle will party for a good 24-48 hours. A SB win will rock Pittsburgh for years.

There's just no history, character, or spirit to Seattle football.

There is just no comparing the two cities.

I've had nice vacations in Seattle. Pretty mountains, nice seafood, etc. For football, though, I'll stick with Pittsburgh between the two.

Excellent post bc105 and I think you are dead center on all your comments.

Additionally, and the main reason I will not root for the SeaHags, is the quality and quantity of their Fan trolling for both games this past season. I belong to a number of 'Skins forums and I can honestly say that Hags fans (along with the Barcelona Broncos fans) are probably the least football knowledgeable in the NFL. ...and the least respectful...

They talk trash and rarely back it up with fact and that I cannot condone on any level. I do not recall one conversation with any of them that didn't end up with a "Skins suck!" or a "We're going to kick your ***** and put Brunell in the Hospital" or a "You're momma wears combat boots!" Heck, they made Cowboy fans seem smart... :laugh:

Here's the deal Hag fans...we'll see you next year in the play-offs (if you make it there) and this time it's gonna be in our house with our fans cheering our high octane Offense and Bone chrushing Defense.

The only difference is we'll still have more respect for you then you had for us. :thumbsup:

They're not like us on D, though they lead the league in sacks, but as a team they're hardly soft. Actually I think it's kind of funny how many folks say that just based on the schedule when they have't watched them play more than a couple times and even then would be pressed to offer evidence how they were soft, especially how they fared against the NFCE which we all say is a very tough division.

I'm pulling for the 'hawks for several reasons, some on Tlusby's list. I'd like to see a very cool city get a championship. There were 15,000+ fans at their send-off on a cold, rainy, outdoor, 7 am Sunday morning, and a Lombardi will give these guys something they've never had and will be great for the football in this town. But they'll have to earn it.

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Take care, and see you all next season! You guy's rock!

To hell with that!!

Are you kidding me?!? Root for the Seahawks?

NEVER!!!!

Naw, just kidding. You guys deserve to be where you are and I wish them all the luck in the world this weekend. Not that I think the seahawks need any luck, the are a very talented and well coached team.

HTTR

Well since I flew to Seattle to see the Redskins game, got in a hit and run car accident and broke my arm 1/2 hour before the game but stiil went to the game in a sling provided by the paramedics, then when I got to my seat I had a couple of drunk Seahawk fans threaten to kick my @ss. So no, I will not be rooting for the Seahawks ever again!!!!!

Was that the "We want the ball and we're going to score" stunt?

Ever since he said that I have had no respect for that prick. Ending on that note I just can't root for the Seahawks. I've always had respectfor the Steeler fan base and their team. I'm also rooting for Bettis to get his ring and end a good career on a high note. Sort of like when Ray Borque finally won a Stanley Cup in his last year. Bettis is a class act.

I'm still not rooting for the Seahawks.

I went to the Redskins/Seahawks playoff game and if you think I'm rooting for a team whose fans were so utterly disrespectful, you've got another thing coming. Screw the Seahags...

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: IF I have to pick any team it would be the Steelers!!!!!

Archived