Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any love for your NFC Teammates?

Chief Seattle

I heard about the behavior of their fans and they wanted to make a big deal about retiring the twelfth man flag. Come on, they were disrespectful to the visting fans! I do have to say that they are no worse than the Eagles fans who are lower than pond scum. That being said, my wife is from Pittsburgh, so I guess I will root for the seahawks...just kidding. Of course it's the steelers. Like Jerome Bettis (Notre Dame), Ben Roethlisberger, Cowher (great coach), Polamalu is awesome, and of course the X factor RUSS GRIMM- HE IS A HOG BABY! That is the number one reason to root for the steelers!

I think the Seahawks are the better balanced of the two teams. Defensively, they are peaking at the right time. Offensively, after watching the Redskins and Panthers fail, I'm not sure that anyone can shut them down. The Steelers have had a nice run, but I think the Seahawks are the more complete team.

Grew up in PA. I'm rooting for the Steelers, Bettis, and Cowher. I appreciate their blue-collar work ethic and style of football. I hope Mr. Softy aka Shaun Alexander gets his bell rung again and does another girly touchdown celebration clap on the sidelines.

Seahawks played in maybe the weakest division in NFL history. I'm tired of hearing about their lack of respect. I hope they get crushed. :seahawksu

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Take care, and see you all next season! You guy's rock!

As much as I hate to say this, but yes. I'm hoping you guys win. I'm sick of "teams of destiny" like the Steelers to go to the Show. How about the underdog for once? However, after the SB is done, you're just the hated opponent again. :cheers:

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Sorry Brah, but your in the wrong place lookin for that kind of love. :doh: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

In a nutshell.. rooting for Pittsburgh ONLY because I'd like to see Bettis get a ring.

That said... I hope it's an entertaining game and will hold my interest throughout (i.e., not a blow out by either side).

If Seattle wins.. that's okay too. It'll just show me how close we really were. Our game against you guys could have been ours for the taking. And unlike a lot of people, I think the worst thing that happened was that Shaun Alexander was knocked out of the game. The Redskins haven't had trouble with him and with him in, we shut down the running game.

Pittsburgh may just take a look at our defense against Alexander. I'd be worried if they do.

Guest GibbSkins11

i think pittsburgh will win but i think seattle has a great chance and it would be nice to see a team that has never won a super bowl raise up the lombardi trophy:cheers: i dont care about a nfc team i think thats overrated its nfl teams not nfc or afc , thats the pro bowl aka next week:laugh:

good luck and congrats on the win vs my skins but we will get payback in 06-07:point2sky

Guest GibbSkins11
The Seachickens are soft, I hate Hasslebeck and Shaun Alexander is the greatest homosexual to ever play the game, **** them both. I like Holmgren but the Seachickens are lucky and caught us on a bad day.:mad:

lol,classic shaun of the dead run , that was uncalled for since he didnt talk smack about the skins game:doh: but at the same time very funny:laugh:

How many people knew who the hell Palamalou (or however you spell it) was? Seriously. Every team has had a player perform brilliantly on the road to the SB, only to disappear into mediocrity. Timmy Smith anyone? (and no, Pal.....hell, I can't spell his name, is a good safety, but I don't think we'll see him in the HOF, so get off the bus)

How many people knew who the hell Palamalou (or however you spell it) was? Seriously. Every team has had a player perform brilliantly on the road to the SB, only to disappear into mediocrity. Timmy Smith anyone? (and no, Pal.....hell, I can't spell his name, is a good safety, but I don't think we'll see him in the HOF, so get off the bus)

Hey herrmag I'm not trying to call you out but you can at least try to spell the guy's name correctly it's POLAMALU. I see people (on this site) pretend they can't spell Samoan/Hawaiian names properly. Why don't you do a search on NFL.com and spell his name correctly. The world is a bigger place

than the MD/DC/VA area.

But this guy has been playing great all year. His game IMO is above our own #21. Granted Polamalu is a SS and Taylor is listed at FS. And we could debate about this forever but I will give two examples.

#1. Pittsburgh @ Indy regular season.

The play had a receiver run up the middle of the defense and then cut accross the middle with Polamalu in coverage. When I watched it in the slow motion replay you could tell Troy recognized the route and jumped it resulting in the INT. Peyton Manning doesn't throw garbage and Troy was trailing the receiver, but with his back to the QB he turned when the receiver did and it was a beautiful INT.

#2. Oakland @ Washington

I can't remember the exact dynamics of the play but ST was on R. Moss and Moss fell down on a possible TD play. But the thing that disturbed me was that Sean (seeing R. Moss fall) immediately pulled up and started jawing at him. If he was in a true football mindset he would have tried to go for the pick. Sean has a LB mindset, I just hopes he listens to those who try to coach him.

I heard once that Polamalu continually picks Hines Ward brain to teach him how to cover WR's. I hope Sean will do the same.

Archived