Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any love for your NFC Teammates?

Chief Seattle

I like both teams.though we should have beaten you with 3 turnovers we didn't.alot of intangibles in this game, my head says stellers but my gut says hawks.the hawks arren't even on the radar which bodes well for them.i will enjoy the games either way. of course i would have enjoyed it soo much more if the skins were there.if seattle can run on pittsburg and control the steelers running game they can win this game.just don't fall behind.that will invite the hammer.good luck

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Take care, and see you all next season! You guy's rock!

good luck and they better win, i got big cash (at least for my age) on the hawks, i hate the steelers and would be rooting for the hawks no matter what.

In one of my neighborhoods there were alot of Redskins fans who suddenly turned Steelers fans when the Skins started losing. That never sat right with me. I have developed a grudge against the Steelers, just plain can't stand them.

Besides the Seahawks beat the Skins, and my second favorite, the Panthers. So I gotta cheer for Seattle. It would be nice if both my teams got eliminated by the Super Bowl Champ.

Thanks for the great gesture. In my opinion there are a few ups and downs to either team winning. If the Steelers win, that would mean theyd have another SB up on the Skins. I hate to see any teams have more SB wins than the Skins. This would add another one to it. If they win, it would kinda make me feel better to see the Hawks in misery. If the Hawks win, that means we were beat by the SB champs, which isnt so bad. And that would only be there forst SB win. I would also kinda like to see the NFC win.

Forgive me if some of this has already been said. I didnt read all the posts.

I have heard to many stories from different scorces about how SeaHawks fans treated Skins fans and Panthers fans in thier stadium to root for them. If you want support maybe you should think about that next time you host another teams fans in your house. Go Steelers!

Was that the "We want the ball and we're going to score" stunt?

I believe the stunt he's talking about is from our playoff game. Hasselbeck scrambled and held out the ball and waived it tauntingly at one of our players before stepping out of bounds. After that, I was just praying for Taylor to get a chance to clock the living **** out of that mf'er. As for the game, the AFC is far better than the NFC right now, the Steelers are better than the Hawks and I will be cheering for Bettis and the lunchpail crew not soft shaun ducking out of bounds.

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

No.:laugh:

The Redskins are the only show in town.

J,

How exactly is that different than any other day out there? ;)

(Did I mention that it's dreary in Seattle? I know, I know, it's beautiful in the summer!)

Oops, I forgot. I'm also rooting for the Steelers.

:laugh: Actually, not even the 15, 000 is unusual if it was the same time on a weekday on I-5. God, I'm gald I don't have to make that commute anymore :)

The one thing that's been the weirdest for me to take in is all the "Seattle fans are horrible people" stories. I'm certainly not disbelieving of even a single actual-witnessed/experienced event and I get flat angry at the f'ers when I think of my brethren being mis-treated.

I sent out my own feelers trying to find out who threw the infamous smoke-bomb and still have guys promising to let me know if they get the info. And I understand all the "bandwagon hating" that's come along with these stories from my fellow 'skins. I'm just having that dissonance with the fact these are anything but representative of my experiences with the locals the many years I've interracted with them and watched their team.

And, yes, it's past beautiful out here. It wasn't named The Emerald City by a very famous world-traveler for nothing. I know a life-long Redskin fan/Maryland resident who moved out here just a few months ago and can't believe how magnificent the area is, rain and all. Fortunately he got a taste of the non-rain, and this has been a record-breaking wet season. Of course I grew up in Alaska, so I'm a little less weather-sensitive than normal people :laugh:

And my fave vacation spot is still the Hawaiian Islands.

I'm kind of surprised at all the bitterness towards the Seahawks. There are still the claims that they are no good and had the weak schedule. What would that say of the Redskins? I see the Skins as a solid team and yet couldn't pull out a win despite Alexander not playing most of the game and getting all those turnovers. They are worthy so get over yourselves. Besides, as a Redskin fan I could never cheer for the Cowboys, 49ers, or Steelers as they are all ahead of us in SB wins.

NO. I wish Carlos had held onto that pick and scored. I wished we'd beaten you. I wish we were in the Superbowl, not you.

I WILL wish you good luck and tell you that you have a chance because Hassellback did NOT quit and played a helluva game against us. The Steelers cannot play as well as our D, batting 1/2 Matts passes to the ground. You got a fighter there and you got a solid D and a real good O line.

If you win, I won't be shocked but I'll still wish it was us.

Lastly, we WILL see you in the playoffs again this coming season.

Good luck!

I'll be rooting for the Steelers, but good luck to yall... To me the only teams that deserved to go to the super bowl in the NFC was the Carolina Panthers(who played you without Deshaun Foster), and of course the Redskins.

But thats just becuase im a homer;) :D

maybe i'll root for the seahawks

nah, i'll root for the steelers like i've been planning to root for since the redskins and panthers lost.

and Shaun Alexander proved something in the game against us, that he's a wuss, i mean he's still a good player but he's a wuss, if u didnt beat us in the playoffs i would root for u, but the seahawks are starting to piss me off, and plus Jerome Bettis deserves a ring playin in his hometown

yes...i want u guys to win...why? b/c i just happen to hate the steelers more...

I'll be rooting for the Steelers simply because I really do not think that the Seahawks deserve to be in the Super Bowl. They were aided by an easy schedule that allowed them to wrap up the NFC. Don't get to excited about beating the Coilts' either. You guys played them at home and they sat a lot of their starters.

Archived