Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold Stone Creamery

CandaceM23

Ugh ...

We just got one by my work ... and I've never had it ... and I keep hearing my coworkers rant and rave about how delicious the ice cream is.

So I get a small ice cream (a "Like It" size) and go with cake batter ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough mixed with it.

My god. I feel like I'm going to vomit. I'm not a huge ice cream person ... or a sweets person ... and this is the most rich thing that I've eaten in a long time.

Ugh. Seriously .... Anyone want the rest of my ice cream?

I love the cake batter-- I have never had a problem with it and I mix it with Graham Cracker crust and strawberries with waffle cone to boot. But I would never get it in Gottta Have it size

I think that was my mistake...that I got in the gotta have it size...too much too soon. I got it in a smaller size a couple of weeks later and I finished it. I still haven't found another flavor that even comes close to it.

OH I love the mud Pie mojo!!! Coffee Ice cream with peanut butter, fudge and toasted almonds. It is awesome. My wife, being a californian, told me about it for years and then I found the one in Fair Oaks and suprized her by taking her there.

Ummmm ... I dont have to poop. I just feel like I have to vomit.

just trust me. :laugh:

We have Marble Slab Creamery here in TN... in Va Beach we used to have Uncle Harry's. Same idea I think... they mix your ice cream on a frozen marble slab.

I don't think it's that rich... although I've never tried it from Cold Stone or whatever that is.

I like the cold stone ice cream shops b/c you get to mix in some new stuff in the ice cream. I forgot what flavor it is (I don't go that often), I think cream or something with like that and then get berries mixed it. Its awesome. Not to heavy like all the others, but just good enough. Man, I might just get some ice cream for dinner to night.

We finally got a Cold Stone Creamery last year, and I took my son to it. It was disgusting! They say if you don't like they will make you another one free... So, I took mine back (which I don't typically do, but it was just that awful)... and same results. My son didn't even eat half of his, and had no problem throwing the rest away (which is unusual)

I dont eat any sweets, but as soon as I save up a little dough I am opening up a Cold Stone franchise. The one near my house in Vienna has a line out the door and around the corner every friday night. I swear that stuff is like crack for some people. Its insane. I tried it once, got a plain vanilla with a bunch of fruit in it and i was still felt like i was eating nutrasweet.

My biz plan is going to look like this when I apply for the small business loan:

Large highly addicted client base + 700% profit margin on overpriced crap + minimum waged staff = me buying my great big boat in 6 months.

Speaking of crack addicted clientele, I may open a ColdStone/Starbucks hybrid shop. Though if i did that, i would keep a paramedic on staff.

Archived