Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say Hey........I hit 5K.................

Pete

Well, some of you know me, and many don’t. I’m basically a man of few words, so it’s taken me a long time to get to this milestone. First and foremost, I have to thank our founder, owners, and staff for an outstanding forum to express my views, and get my Redskin fix on a daily basis. Bravo gents...........Bravo...............

I’m still amazed at how this place has evolved, and what it has become. For many, an addiction so I’ll leave you folks with an old cartoon from days past, before we had all the talented people we do now.

Thanks for letting me be part of such a great community :notworthy

Member #102 - One of the founding fathers I see. Glad you kept a light on for the rest us that took a little longer to find the place.

Never had the pleasure of meeting you in person. Maybe someday if venture to FedEx that will happen. Anytime I see an automotive or motorcycle question I always wonder...has Pete seen this?? If you hadn't my response is always...PM Pete he should know.

Congratulations Pete!! :cheers:

edit: I also remember your vivid account of your family riding out a hurricane that blew through Florida a couple summers ago.

Congrats, my friend. There is one discrepancy in your post...you're wife

doesn't say you're a man of few words. :rolleyes::D

:laugh: OK, ya got me there :laugh:

Thanks to all for the kind words.

I'm like a bad penny that you just can't seem to get rid of ;):D

:cheers:

Archived